<< Click Here to Go to Ireland Visa’s Main Page Ireland Ministry of Religion Visa from Bangladesh
Apply for Irish Minister of Religion Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- You can apply for Minister of Religion Visa for the purpose of working with an eligible religious body or faith community in Ireland for up to 3 years.
- You must have an Invitation from the eligible religious body or faith community to apply for a Visa.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and Submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- If you are facing difficulties in preparing the applicable documents, then take our Visa Consulting Support.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ Irish visa applications & processes from Embassy of Ireland in India.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- A full color copy of current Passport along with Old Passports, (at least Two unused/blank visa pages).
- A full color copy of current Passport (all pages) and a full color copy of all previous passports for spouse and children (if applicable).
- Print, sign and date the Application summary sheets (from AVATS) and include them with your application documents. Click Here to go to the link.
- Completely filled & signed the Supplementary Other Application Form.
- Two recent passport-size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Click here for Photo Specifications.
- A Covering Letter from the applicant on plain A4 paper, starting with the name, profession, Passport Number, travel dates (in & out), purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his/her phone number & email ID and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Ireland, New Delhi, India.
- Letter of sponsorship on headed paper from the religious institution/order/church. stating the intended role of the applicant, clean police record, how they intend to support you as well as the purpose of the visit.
- Police Clearance Certificate (not more than six months old) from your country of current residence and any country you have resided in, in the 3 years prior to your application.
- Evidence of educational qualifications.
- Confirmation from your sponsor they have obtained Garda Síochána vetting for you if you will be working in a role involving children and/or vulnerable adults.
- Evidence that you satisfy the Policy Document.
- Travel & medical insurance, if your application for a visa is approved, you must get travel/medical insurance before you travel. You will not be allowed to enter Ireland without it.
- Bank Statement of the applicant for the last 6 months (Required original bank statement on bank letterhead paper with stamp and signature and NO Passbook, NO e-statements, NO Net banking copies will be accepted). If inviter is sponsoring, then also provide the inviter’s bank statement copy of last 6 months.
- Visa refusals, if you were ever refused a visa by any country, type or write a description about it. You must also include the original letter sent to you by the authorities that refused your application.
Any other documents the applicant/sponsor feels important based on the application and respective to the profile (such as forwarding letter/NOC from applicant’s employer/School/University, marriage certificate, NID, other financial/asset documents etc.), then you can submit those to our office for your visa application.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Minister of Religion Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, just submit your available documents with passport(s) to our office and ask our team for a Detail Consultation Support. Our Team will include this service into your invoice and do the needful to ensure that all the applicable documents are prepared errorlessly and properly aligned before sending to the Visa Office. To know more about our Detailed Consultation Support, please click here: www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
Ireland Ministry of Religion Visa from Bangladesh
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. Usually, it takes around 8 weeks for the entire process. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Please add at least one (1) week more with the above time-frame as official visa application transit time (both way) from Dhaka-New Delhi-Dhaka.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fee to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fees under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
Ireland Ministry of Religion Visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation