Ireland Visa | We Process Ireland Visa from Bangladesh
It is not easy to get Ireland visa from Bangladesh due to the remote location of its embassy. Currently, all Bangladeshi Nationals need to process this visa from their embassy in New Delhi.
Sticker Visa team offers the entire solution to avail Ireland visa from Bangladesh. We made it very easy for Bangladeshi citizens to process Irish visa from Bangladesh. You only need to hand over your documents and passport to us and once it is received by our team at Dhaka, we will forward it to the embassy of Ireland, New Delhi for further processing. Please don’t hesitate to connect with us for personalized support.
Process of Ireland visa application:
All Bangladeshi applications for an Irish Visa must be made by completing an Online Visa Application Form, by clicking on INIS. It will direct you to a secure site from which you can complete an online application. Once it is filled up, you will receive a summary application sheet generated by the online application system and you need to submit that with your passport and the required supporting documents.
Visa Categories of Ireland
It depends on the purpose of your travel to Ireland. In broad sense, Irish visa can be stratified into three types:
- Short Stay Visa (less than 90 days): It includes Business Visa, Conference, Tourist-Visit Family/Friends Visa, Visit Tourist, Transit Visa, Exam Visa, Internship, Join Ship, Medical Treatment, Performance/Tournament, Training Visa and few more.
- Long Stay Visa (more than 90 days): Employment Visa / Scientific Researcher Visa, Join Family Visa etc.
- Student Visa: ‘Sticker Visa’ Dhaka office provides comprehensive admission & visa solution for this category.
Again, both short and long stay visa can be applied for single entry or multiple entry. If you apply for multiple entry visa, you need to justify the reason behind it.
Common Supporting Documents for Ireland visa:
We provide the customized and specific checklist for our clients while requested over email. But below are the common documents which you need to present.
- Original Passport with all previous passports.
- Properly filled online visa form summary page.
- Two recent passport size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
- Covering Letter from applicant on company’s letter head or plain A4 paper, starting with name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by applicant with his/her phone number & email ID and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Ireland, New Delhi.
- Original copy of Invitation Letter from Irish host / inviting Company giving his contact details on its letter head and stating the purpose of travel, duration of stay and showing Responsibility for your accommodation and maintenance costs during your stay (if sponsored by the Irish company).
- Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit. Also if the company bear cost, it will be clearly mentioned on the letter.
- Trade License in English or Translated Notarized version of your organization. If you have other govt. registration documents of your business in English, you may also provide as supporting documents.
- Ticket Itinerary & Hotel booking copy from your travel agent, or utility bill’s copy from your inviter if you are residing at their house.
- Medical/Travel Insurance covering the Travel time from reputed Travel Insurance Company in Dhaka. Overseas Medical Insurance as per travel date is recommended.
- Bank statement of applicant as well as of the company for last 6 months. Recent one and cannot be more than 7 days old. If your bank statement does not reflect the salary disbursement from your employer, then you also need to include salary statement/pay slip for last 6 months from your employer, duly signed by the concerned person. Also, if you regularly pay your Income Tax, it is advisable to include your recent Income Tax Return copy (only acceptable in English or translated and notarized) or your Income tax return certificate for last fiscal year.
- Copy of Marriage Certificate in English or translated and duly notarized.
- Copy of birth certificate for children. These are recommended to provide.
- Previous Visa Refusals letter if you have any.
Please note, all above documents have to be in English only. If not in English, kindly translate and notarize it.
Above are the very generic visa supporting documents. We suggest you to connect with us to know the exact requirement for your visa application.
Even if you need assistance to fill up the online form or advice to prepare any of the supporting documents, you can take customized add-on assistance service from our experts.
The fee varies on the type and category of your visa and on the scale of support you require from our team. It is requested to contact our team to learn about the exact fees & Charges that will be applicable for you.
Varies widely on the basis of visa category and on the profile of visa applicant. Approximate time ranges from 3 weeks up to 12 weeks from the date of submission depending on the volume of applications under process at the visa office and other related factors.
The current minimum processing times for visa applications at the embassy is as follows:
# Visit visas: 20 working days
# Study Visas: 15 working days
# Business visas: 3 to 8 working days
# Employment visas: 15 working days
# Other categories: 6 weeks.
# Appeals: 15 working days.
Please add at least one (1) week more with the above time-frame as official visa application transit time (both way) from Dhaka – New Delhi – Dhaka.
How to submit the Ireland visa application:
It is very easy to apply thru us. You need to call up our Hotline Number +88 0184 1120 100 (Direct Call, WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) for an appointment to submit your documents. It is to be noted that we do not entertain any walk-in clients, hence prior appointment over phone or email is mandatory to submit your visa application. In case you do not know the list of required documents, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific query and our team will answer it specifically.
Counselling Support for Visa:
Also, if our team finds that you need an in-depth counselling support to prepare the visa application, we will suggest you and accordingly you can avail that to increase the chances of getting visa. To learn more about our Counselling Support Details, kindly Click Here.
Study visa for Ireland: Ireland Student visa from Bangladesh
This is for the first time in Bangladesh, interested students to study in Ireland can avail the comprehensive solutions starting from admission to availing the Irish visa through our office in Dhaka. If you are interested to study in Ireland and to get the detailed support, please communicate with us.
N.B.: English Proficiency Certification / IELTS (Band 6 or higher recommended) is mandatory for Ireland study visa application. Exceptions are acceptable only for PhD / Research Programs.
To know more detail about Ireland Student Visa and to meet our dedicated Student Consultant, please Click Here.
Common Documents for Ireland Study Visa:
- Original Passport(s) & Photos
- Language Proficiency Certificate / IELTS (Band 6 or higher recommended)
- All Original Academic Certificates & Police Clearance Certificate.
- Financial & sponsorship documents along with Student Medical Insurance.
Interested applicants, wishing to apply for Ireland student visa, are recommended to contact with ‘Sticker Visa’ office for further solution. In Dhaka, only ‘Sticker Visa’ office provides comprehensive solutions for admission & visa. All the visa applications are processed only by the Embassy of Ireland in New Delhi thru our Logistics Chain.
For More Details, Please Dial +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (We are also officially available over WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) or you send an email to email@example.com and we will reply you with further details. You may also pay a visit to our office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka (With Prior Appointment only) for further discussion.
*The above information is up to date and valid until 31 December, 2020.
Ireland Visa from Bangladesh