<< Click Here to Go to South African Visa’s Main Page South Africa Study Visa
South African Study Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- You must have an Admission Acceptance Letter from any South African Institutions (University/College/School) to apply for a Study Visa.
- If you don’t have the Admission Confirmation, then read our detailed South Africa Student Visa process & contact our Team for the admission support.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your course) and Submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ South African visa applications & processes from the High Commission of South Africa in India.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports, (valid for at least 30 days after the intended stay/departure date from South Africa; at least Two unused/blank visa pages).
- Fully completed Visa Application Form – must be completed in black ink and block letters. The applicant must sign the application form, and the signature should match the signature on the passport. Click Here to download the form.
- Two recent passport size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Click here for Photo Specifications.
- A Covering Letter from the applicant (student) on plain A4 paper, starting with the name, passport number, travel dates, purpose of study, course details, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – tuition fee, accommodation, personal expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his/her phone number & email ID and addressed to – The Visa Officer, South African High Commission, New Delhi, India.
- Letter of Acceptance / Registration Letter from the South African institution (university/college/school) stating the name, passport number of the applicant, course details with the date of course commencement etc. confirming provisional acceptance or acceptance at that learning institution and the duration of the course.
- An undertaking by the Registrar or Principal of the learning institution to provide proof of registration as contemplated in the relevant legislation within 60 days of registration.
- Original Notarized copy of all the previous educational Certificates & Transcripts the student possesses.
- Language Certificates from institutions stating the medium of instructions were English or IELTS test certificate (if available).
- A Medical Report completed on prescribed Form BI- 811, issued by a registered medical practitioner on letterhead with regard to the applicant’s general state of health. The Report must be very recent at the time of submission.
- A Radiological Report completed on prescribed Form BI- 806, issued by a registered radiologist on letterhead certifying that the applicant has been examined by him or her with regard to active pulmonary TB signs. The Report must be very recent at the time of submission. This report is not applicable to under 12 years and pregnant women.
- A Police Clearance Certificate in respect of applicants 18 years and older, in respect of all countries where the person resided one year or longer since having attained the age of 18 (PCC from Regional Passport Office).
- Proof of medical cover renewed annually for the period of study with a medical scheme registered in terms of the Medical Schemes Act, along with an undertaking by the parents or legal guardian that the learner will have medical cover for the full duration of the period of study.
- Bank Statement of the student or guardian or sponsor for the last 3 months or more / not less than 90 days (Required original bank statement on bank letterhead paper with stamp and signature and NO Passbook, NO e-statements, NO Net banking copies will be accepted).
- Any other documents the applicant feels important based on the application and respective to the profile (such as SAQA certificate, marriage certificate, NID, birth certificate, job experience, other financial/asset documents etc.), then you can submit those to our office for your visa application.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Study Visa application upon appointment at our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka office.
Need our Guidance for admission to a South African Institution?
Don’t Worry, submit your passport, CV, photograph, academic certificates & transcripts to our office & ask our team for the Detail Consultation Support for Student Visa admission & documentation. Our Team will include this service into your invoice and do the needful to get you admitted to a suitable institution in South Africa according to your requirements and also ensure that all the applicable documents are ready errorlessly and properly aligned before sending to the Visa Office. To know more about our Detailed Consultation Support, please click here: www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
South Africa Study Visa
Visa Application Processing Time: The timelines given by the South African High Commission for the processing of each application is a minimum of 30-60 days from the day of submission at Visa Application Centers. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fee to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fee under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
South Africa Study Visa
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation