Peru Visa | We Process Peru Visa from Bangladesh
How to Process Peru visa application from Bangladesh:
It is not easy to get Peru visa from Bangladesh due to the remote location of its visa office. Currently, all Bangladeshi Nationals need to process this visa from their Embassy in New Delhi.
Sticker Visa team offers the entire solution for Peru visa from Bangladesh. We made it very easy for Bangladeshi citizens to process Peru visa from Bangladesh. You only need to hand over your documents and passport to us and once it is received by our team at Dhaka, we will forward it to their visa office in New Delhi for further processing. Please don’t hesitate to connect with us for personalized support.
Visa Categories of Peru
Peru generally issues Tourist or business visas for Bangladeshi citizens.
Please CLICK HERE to know All Visa Categories along with the detailed documents’ checklist.
TOURIST VISA REQUIREMENTS:
- Valid passport for at least one year.
- Four Copies of visa form duly filled.
- Recent three colored passport size (4.3 X 3.5) photographs with white background. (Face size between 70% – 80%)
- Covering Letter duly signed by the applicant.
- No Objection Certificate from the applicants company indicating the purpose and the time of stay in Peru. (not applicable for retired, house wife, student, minors)
- Return air ticket from Peru.
- Day by day detailed Tour Itinerary.
- Hotel reservation in Peru from Hotel letter pad with reservation manager sign and phone number.
- In case of sponsored trips: a) Sponsor in Peru or Bangladesh should present a guarantee letter in which he confirms that he will be responsible to bear all costs of boarding and lodging of the applicant, or repatriation in case of traveler has acquired illegal status.
- Identification Documents similar to a copy of NID
- Financial proofs of the sponsor like bank Statement, Fix Deposit and any other deposit.
- A Photocopy of the passport is required at the time of submission.
- POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE IS REQUIRED
For BUSINESS VISA REQUIREMENTS, below document are additionally required with the above:
- A notarized invitation letter in Spanish from the business associate in Peru to be directly mailed at email@example.com or faxed at +91-11-4616 3301.
- A Letter from the recognized local chambers of commerce confirming the company’s registration details.
- Proof of registration of the company.
- Personal Bank Statement of the applicant (latest 3 months)
- Latest 1 year income tax return of the applicant.
- Latest 6 months’ salary slips for the applicant paid by the company.
RESIDENT VISA, WORK PERMIT AND OTHER CATEGORIES MUST BE APPLIED IN LIMA, PERU ONLY.
Please note that applicants might be asked for additional documents or in person interview by Peru’s visa officers (to be defined by Peru’s visa officers of the relevant Embassy/Consulate General).
Even if you need assistance to fill up the visa form or advice to prepare any of the supporting documents, you can take customized add-on assistance service from our experts.
The fee varies on the type and category of your visa and on the scale of support you require from our team. It is requested to contact our team to learn about the exact fees & Charges that will be applicable for you.
Approximate time is 3 to 4 weeks from the date of submission.
How to submit the Peru visa application:
It is very easy to apply thru us. You need to call up our Hotline Number +88 0184 1120 100 (Direct Call, WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) for an appointment to submit your documents. It is to be noted that we do not entertain any walk-in clients, hence prior appointment over phone or email is mandatory to submit your visa application. In case you do not know the list of required documents, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific query and our team will answer it specifically.
Counselling Support for Visa:
Also, if our team finds that you need an in-depth counselling support to prepare the visa application, we will suggest you and accordingly you can avail that to increase the chances of getting visa. To learn more about our Counselling Support Details, kindly Click Here.
Student visa for Peru from Bangladesh:
We are happy to announce that; Peru student visa now can be processed very easily from Bangladesh. If you already have completed your university formalities and ready to take the final step of visa processing, we are here to assist you. You can apply the visa thru us at Dhaka and we will have it processed from the Peru visa office in New Delhi. Write to email@example.com for details.
For More Details, Please Dial +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (We are also officially available over WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) or you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply you with further details. You may also pay a visit to our office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka (With Prior Appointment only) for further discussion.
*The above information is up to date and valid until 31 December, 2020.
Peru visa from Bangladesh