New Zealand Visa | We Process New Zealand Visa from Bangladesh
How to Process New Zealand visa application:
It is not easy to get New Zealand visa from Bangladesh due to the remote location of its Embassy. Currently, all Bangladeshi Nationals need to process this visa from their Embassy in New Delhi or visa office in Mumbai.
Nevertheless, Sticker Visa team offers the entire NZ visa solution from Bangladesh. We made it very easy for Bangladeshi citizens to process NZ visa from Bangladesh. You only need to hand over your documents and passport to us and once it is received by our team at Dhaka, we will forward it to the Embassy of New Zealand, New Delhi for further processing. Please don’t hesitate to connect with us for personalized support.
Types of New Zealand Visa:
There are basically six types of visa that the NZ immigration office issues, these are:
a) Visit visa b) Work visa c) Study visa d) Join family visa e) Residence visa f) Business & investment visa. New Zealand visa from Bangladesh
The duration and the number of entry of the visa depends on the purpose of the travel. Hence, why you are intend to travel NZ is very important to describe before applying for visa. We can advise you more on your suitable category thru our personalized support experts. New Zealand visa from Bangladesh
Common Supporting Documents for New Zealand visa:
We provide the customized and specific checklist for our clients while requested over email. But below are the common documents which you need to present.
- Original Passport with all previous passports. New Zealand visa from Bangladesh
- Properly filled visa form. New Zealand visa from Bangladesh
- Two recent passport size photographs with 80% face coverage, with light and plain background and photo without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
- Covering Letter from applicant on company’s letter head or plain A4 paper, starting with name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by applicant with his/her phone number & email ID and addressed to – The Visa Officer, New Zealand High Commission, New Delhi, India.
- Original copy of Invitation Letter from New Zealand host / inviting Company giving his contact details on its letter head and stating the purpose of travel, duration of stay and showing Responsibility for your accommodation and maintenance costs during your stay (if sponsored by the New Zealand company).
- Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit. Also if the company bear cost, it will be clearly mentioned on the letter. New Zealand visa from Bangladesh
- Trade License Translated Notarized version of your company. If you have other govt. registration documents of your business in English, you may also provide as supporting documents.
- Ticket Itinerary & Hotel booking copy from your travel agent. New Zealand visa from Bangladesh
- Medical/Travel Insurance covering the Travel time from reputed Travel Insurance Company in Dhaka. Overseas Medical Insurance as per travel date is recommended. New Zealand visa from Bangladesh
- Bank statement of applicant as well as of the company for last 6 months. Recent one and cannot be more than 7 days old. If your bank statement does not reflect the salary disbursement from your employer, then you also need to include salary statement/pay slip for last 6 months from your employer, duly signed by the concerned person. Also, if you regularly pay your Income Tax, it is advisable to include your recent Income Tax Return copy (only acceptable in English or translated and notarized) or your Income tax return certificate for last fiscal year.
- Copy of Marriage Certificate in English or translated and duly notarized.
- Copy of birth certificate for children. These are recommended to provide.
- Previous Visa Refusals letter if you have any.
Please note, all above documents have to be in English only. If not in English, kindly translate and notarize it.
Above are the very generic visa supporting documents. We suggest you to connect with us to know the exact requirement for your visa application.
Even if you need assistance to fill up the online or offline visa form or advice to prepare any of the supporting documents, you can take customized add-on assistance service from our experts.
The fee varies on the type and category of your visa and on the scale of support you require from our team. It is requested to contact our team to learn about the exact fees & Charges that will be applicable for you.
Varies widely on the basis of visa category and on the profile of visa applicant. Approximate time is 3 to 6 weeks from the date of submission.
How to submit the New Zealand visa application:
It is very easy to apply thru us. You need to call up our Hotline Number +88 0184 1120 100 (Direct Call, WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) for an appointment to submit your documents. It is to be noted that we do not entertain any walk-in clients, hence prior appointment over phone or email is mandatory to submit your visa application. In case you do not know the list of required documents, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific query and our team will answer it specifically.
Counselling Support for Visa:
Also, if our team finds that you need an in-depth counselling support to prepare the visa application, we will suggest you and accordingly you can avail that to increase the chances of getting visa. To learn more about our Counselling Support Details, kindly Click Here.
Student visa for New Zealand:
We are happy to announce that; New Zealand student visa now can be processed very easily from Bangladesh. If you already have completed your university formalities and ready to take the final step of visa processing, we are here to assist you. You can apply the visa thru us in Dhaka and we will have it processed from the New Zealand Embassy in New Delhi. Write to email@example.com for details.
For More Details, Please Dial +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (We are also officially available over WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) or you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply you with further details. You may also pay a visit to our office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka (With Prior Appointment only) for further discussion.
*The above information is up to date and valid until 31 December, 2020.
New Zealand Visa Processing Bangladesh