Lebanon Visa | We Process Lebanon Visa from Bangladesh
How to Process of Lebanon visa application from Bangladesh:
It is not easy to get Lebanese visa from Bangladesh due to the remote location of its visa office. Currently, all Bangladeshi Nationals need to process this visa from their Embassy in New Delhi.
Sticker Visa team offers the entire solution for Lebanon visa from Bangladesh. We made it very easy for Bangladeshi citizens to process Lebanon visa from Bangladesh. You only need to hand over your documents and passport to us and once it is received by our team at Dhaka, we will forward it to their visa office in New Delhi for further processing. Please don’t hesitate to connect with us for personalized support.
Visa Categories of Lebanon:
Lebanon embassy in New Delhi generally issues all types of visas for entry into the Lebanese Republic. We offer visa support for all of the kinds depending on the purpose of the visit of the client.
Common Supporting Documents for Lebanon visa:
- Original Passport of the applicant with the validity of minimum 6 months.
- Visa application form to be filled properly as per Embassy instructions. Mobile number and mail ID of the applicant is mandatory to be mentioned on the form.
- Visa Checklist to be filled and signed by the applicant.
- Letter of intent by the applicant about themselves, stating their job, reason for visiting Lebanon, any other relevant information.
- Two identical colour photographs, which must be of the size of 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, taken within the last 6 months & in front of a plain white or off-white background.
- Hotel reservation in the name of the applicant or “Invitation Letter” from the Lebanese counterpart with clear address details in Lebanon. In case the invitee is a Lebanese Citizen, a copy of his/her ID proof must be attached. If the Invitee is foreign national residing in Lebanon, Residential Permit Card with a minimum validity of 3 months should be attached.
- Prior Air ticket booking, to Lebanon, for arrival and departure.
- Latest Bank Statement of at least 3 months having healthy balance or proof of sufficient financial records to bear the expenditures of stay in Lebanon.
- Foreigners living in Lebanon inviting Bangladeshis should have the residential permit card with the Validity of more than 6 months.
- Authorization letter from applicant for submission of the application.
Please note, applicants might be asked for additional documents by visa officers (to be defined by Lebanese visa officers of the relevant Embassy/Consulate General).
The fee varies on the type and category of your visa and on the scale of support you require from our team. It is requested to contact our team to learn about the exact fees & Charges that will be applicable for you.
Decisions about Lebanon visa applications must normally be made within 15 days after the submission at the Embassy. In some cases applications will require further enquiry. In these cases, the maximum processing time is 30 days. In exceptionally difficult cases the processing time can be up to 60 days.
Please add one week more with the above time-frame as official visa application transit time (both way) from Dhaka – New Delhi – Dhaka.
How to submit the Lebanon visa application:
It is very easy to apply thru us. You need to call up our Hotline Number +88 0184 1120 100 (Direct Call, WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) for an appointment to submit your documents. It is to be noted that we do not entertain any walk-in clients, hence prior appointment over phone or email is mandatory to submit your visa application. In case you do not know the list of required documents, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific query and our team will answer it specifically.
Counselling Support for Visa:
Also, if our team finds that you need an in-depth counselling support to prepare the visa application, we will suggest you and accordingly you can avail that to increase the chances of getting visa. To learn more about our Counselling Support Details, kindly Click Here.
For More Details, Please Dial +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (We are also officially available over WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) or you send an email to email@example.com and we will reply you with further details. You may also pay a visit to our office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka (With Prior Appointment only) for further discussion.
*The above information is up to date and valid until 31 December, 2019.
Lebanon visa from Bangladesh