Cuba Visa | We Process Cuba Visa from Bangladesh
It is not easy to get Cuba visa from Bangladesh due to the remote location of its Embassy. Currently, all Bangladeshi Nationals need to process this visa from their Embassy in New Delhi.
Sticker Visa team offers the entire solution for Cuba visa from Bangladesh. We made it very easy for Bangladeshi citizens to process Cuban visa from Bangladesh. You only need to hand over your documents and passport to us and once it is received by our team at Dhaka, we will forward it to the Cuban embassy in New Delhi for further processing. Please don’t hesitate to connect with us for personalized support.
Types of Cuba Visa:
It depends on the purpose of your travel to Cuba. The Cuban Embassy in New Delhi generally issues Tourist or Business category visa for Bangladeshi Citizen.
Common Supporting Documents for Cuba Tourist or Business visa:
We provide the customized and specific checklist for our clients while requested over email. But below are the common documents which you need to present.
- Applicant’s passport with minimum six months validity
- Visa application form duly filled and signed.
- 2 copies of photo (35* 45* mm, the face zoom will be 70-80%); white background and not more than 6 months old.
- Covering Letter from applicant on company’s letter head or plain paper, stating name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be addressed to, The Visa office, Embassy of Cuba, New Delhi, India.
- Forwarding letter / NOC from the applicant’s company stating the applicant’s details and position in the company, purpose, duration of the visit etc. The letter should be addressed to, The Visa office, Embassy of Cuba, New Delhi, India.
- Invitation Letter (Signed and Sealed)from the organization / host in Cuba in official letter pad. The letter should be addressed to, The Visa office, Embassy of Cuba, New Delhi, India.
- Inviter’s passport or residence ID copy (If Available).
- Applicant’s Salary statement or pay slip for last six months.
- Bank statement of the applicant’s as well as of the company for last 6 months and ITR certificate for last 3 years.
- Ticket Itinerary & Hotel bookingcopy from your travel agent or inviter.
- Day-wise Travel Plan in Cuba.
- An affidavit in stamp paper with Notarized from the applicant declaring that he/she is visiting Cuba for Tourism / Attending business meeting / Conference / Training or other specific purpose and he /she will not undertake any paid or unpaid employment and also promise to come back to Bangladesh after the visit to Cuba.
- Notarized authorization letter (We will do it for you).
Please note, all above documents have to be in English only. If not in English, kindly translate and notarize it.
Above are the very generic visa supporting documents. We suggest you to connect with us to know the exact requirement for your visa application.
Even if you need assistance to fill up the visa form or advice to prepare any of the supporting documents, you can take customized add-on assistance service from our experts.
The fee varies on the type and category of your visa and on the scale of support you require from our team. It is requested to contact our team to learn about the exact fees & Charges that will be applicable for you.
Varies widely on the basis of visa category and on the profile of visa applicant. Approximate time is 1 to 3 weeks from the date of submission at Embassy in New Delhi.
Please add one week more with the above time-frame as official visa application transit time (both way) from Dhaka – New Delhi – Dhaka.
How to submit the Cuba visa application:
It is very easy to apply thru us. You need to call up our Hotline Number +88 0184 1120 100 (Direct Call, WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) for an appointment to submit your documents. It is to be noted that we do not entertain any walk-in clients, hence prior appointment over phone or email is mandatory to submit your visa application. In case you do not know the list of required documents, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific query and our team will answer it specifically.
Counselling Support for Visa:
Also, if our team finds that you need an in-depth counselling support to prepare the visa application, we will suggest you and accordingly you can avail that to increase the chances of getting visa. To learn more about our Counselling Support Details, kindly Click Here.
For More Details, Please Dial +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (We are also officially available over WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) or you send an email to email@example.com and we will reply you with further details. You may also pay a visit to our office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka (With Prior Appointment only) for further discussion.
*The above information is up to date and valid until 31 December, 2020.
Cuba visa from Bangladesh