Botswana Visa | We Process Botswana Visa from Bangladesh
It is not easy to get Botswana visa from Bangladesh due to the remote location of its Embassy. Currently, all Bangladeshi Nationals need to process this visa from their High Commission in New Delhi.
Sticker Visa team offers the entire solution for Botswana visa from Bangladesh. We made it very easy for Bangladeshi citizens to process Botswana visa from Bangladesh. You only need to hand over your documents and passport to us and once it is received by our team at Dhaka, we will forward it to the Botswana High Commission in New Delhi for further processing. Please don’t hesitate to connect with us for personalized support.
Types of Botswana Visa:
It depends on the purpose of your travel to Botswana. The Botswana High Commission in New Delhi generally issues Tourist, Business, Investment and Study category visa for Bangladeshi Citizen.
Common Supporting Documents for Botswana Tourist or Business visa:
We provide the customized and specific checklist for our clients while requested over email. But below are the common documents which you need to present.
- Visa application form duly filled and signed.
- Applicant’s original passport with minimum six months validity. Also provide notarized copy of your passport information pages.
- 2 copies of photo (35* 45* mm, the face zoom will be 70-80%); white background and not more than 6 months old.
- Covering Letterfrom applicant on company’s letter head or plain paper, stating name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc.
- Forwarding letter / NOC from the applicant’s company stating the applicant’s details and position in the company, purpose, duration of the visit etc.
- Invitation Letterfrom the organization / host in Botswana.
- The incorporation certificate of the inviter’s company with notarization from Botswana.
- Trade License copy of the inviter’s company with notarization.
- Business profile of the inviting company and the business schedule with applicant.
- Inviter’s passport or residence ID copy (If Available).
- Notarized copy of Marriage Certificate for married couples traveling together.
- Applicant’s bank statement for last 6 months.
- Provisional flight itinerary and accommodation bookings.
- Day-wise Travel Plan in in Botswana in case of tourist visa.
Please note, all above documents have to be in English only. If not in English, kindly translate and notarize it.
Above are the very generic visa supporting documents. We suggest you to connect with us to know the exact requirement for your visa application.
Even if you need assistance to fill up the visa form or advice to prepare any of the supporting documents, you can take customized add-on assistance service from our experts.
The fee varies on the type and category of your visa and on the scale of support you require from our team. It is requested to contact our team to learn about the exact fees & Charges that will be applicable for you.
Varies widely on the basis of visa category and on the profile of visa applicant. Approximate time is 2 to 3 weeks from the date of submission.
Please add one week more with the above time-frame as official visa application transit time (both way) from Dhaka – New Delhi – Dhaka.
How to submit the Botswana visa application:
It is very easy to apply thru us. You need to call up our Hotline Number +88 0184 1120 100 (Direct Call, WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) for an appointment to submit your documents. It is to be noted that we do not entertain any walk-in clients, hence prior appointment over phone or email is mandatory to submit your visa application. In case you do not know the list of required documents, you can email us at email@example.com with your specific query and our team will answer it specifically.
Counselling Support for Visa:
Also, if our team finds that you need an in-depth counselling support to prepare the visa application, we will suggest you and accordingly you can avail that to increase the chances of getting visa. To learn more about our Counselling Support Details, kindly Click Here.
Student visa for Botswana:
We are happy to announce that Botswana student visa now can be processed very easily from Bangladesh. If you already have completed your university formalities and ready to take the final step of visa processing, we are here to assist you.
We also provide support from some of the best universities in Botswana if your sole intention is to study there.
Apply the visa thru us in Dhaka and we will have it processed from their embassy in New Delhi. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
For More Details, Please Dial +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (We are also officially available over WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) or you send an email to email@example.com and we will reply you with further details. You may also pay a visit to our office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka (With Prior Appointment only) for further discussion.
*The above information is up to date and valid until 31 December, 2020.
Botswana visa from Bangladesh