South Africa Visa | We Process South Africa Visa from Bangladesh
Sticker Visa team offers the entire solution for South Africa visa from Bangladesh. You only need to hand over your documents and passport to us and once it is received by our team at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka, we will forward it to the South African High Commission in New Delhi for further processing. Please don’t hesitate to connect with us for personalized support.
Process of South African visa application:
All Bangladeshi applications for a South African visa must be made by completing an appropriate application form with relevant supporting documents. The hard copy of the visa application will be forwarded to their High Commission at New Delhi. Our team will provide you all the necessary support to process the visa from Bangladesh. Please connect with us for detailed information and updated visa forms.
Visa Categories of South Africa:
The visa category of South Africa depends on the purpose of travel mainly. In a broad sense, a South African visa can be stratified into two types:
- If you need to stay for up to 90 days, then it’s Visitor’s Visa.
- If you need to stay for more than 90 days, then it’s TRP Visa.
Watch our latest video for South African Visa: https://youtu.be/Z79Lp4cnJeQ
Please CLICK HERE to know All Visa Categories of both Visitors & TRP along with the detailed documents’ checklist.
Again, both visitors and TRP visas can be applied for single or multiple entries. If you apply for a multiple entry visa, you need to clearly mention the reason behind traveling multiple times.
Common Supporting Documents for South African visa:
We provide the customized and specific checklist for our clients while requested over email. But below are the common documents which you need to present:
- Original Passport with all previous passports.
- Properly filled visa form.
- Two recent passport size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Click Here to see Photo Specifications.
- Covering Letter from applicant on company’s letterhead or plain A4 paper, starting with the name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his/her phone number & email ID and addressed to – The Visa Officer, South African High Commission, Colombo/New Delhi.
- Invitation Letter from host / inviting Company giving contact details of inviter on its letterhead and stating the purpose of travel, duration of stay, and showing Responsibility for your accommodation and maintenance costs during your stay (if sponsored by inviter). Also, provide the host’s ID or passport if s/he is South African or permit copy if non-South African.
- Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letterhead stating the applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose, and duration of the visit. Also if the company bears the cost, it will be clearly mentioned in the letter.
- Trade License of your company (Translated & Notarized). If you have other govt. registration documents of your business in English, you may also provide as supporting documents.
- Ticket Itinerary & Hotel booking copy from your travel agent/inviter. Or resident’s utility bill’s copy is you are residing at inviter’s house.
- Bank statement of the applicant as well as of the company for the last 6 months. If inviter is sponsoring, then also provide inviter’s bank statement copy.
- salary statement/pay slip for the last 6 months from your employer,
- TIN and Latest Income Tax Return copy (only acceptable in English or translated and notarized)
- Copy of Marriage Certificate in English or translated and duly notarized.
- Copy of birth certificate for children. These are recommended to provide.
- Previous Visa Refusals letter if you have any.
Please note, all the above documents have to be in English only. If not in English, kindly translate and notarize it.
Above are the very generic visa supporting documents. We suggest you connect with us to know the exact requirement for your visa application.
Even if you need assistance to fill up the visa form or advice to prepare any of the supporting documents, you can take customized add-on assistance services from our experts.
The fee varies on the type and category of your visa and on the scale of support you require from our team. It is requested to contact our team to learn about the exact fees & Charges that will be applicable for you.
1 to 3 weeks for Short Term Visa (Visitors’ Visa) and 3 to 8 weeks for Long Term visa (TRP Visa) from the date of submission. Time may vary depending on the case profile.
How to submit the South Africa visa application:
It is very easy to apply thru us. You need to call up our Hotline Number +88 0184 1120 100 (Direct Call, WhatsApp ) for an appointment to submit your documents. It is to be noted that we do not entertain any walk-in clients, hence prior appointment over phone or email is mandatory to submit your visa application. In case you do not know the list of required documents, you can email us at email@example.com with your specific query and our team will answer it specifically.
Counselling Support for Visa:South Africa Visa from Bangladesh
Also, if our team finds that you need an in-depth counselling support to prepare the visa application, we will suggest you and accordingly you can avail that to increase the chances of getting visa. To learn more about our Counselling Support Details, kindly Click Here.
Student visa for South Africa:
We are happy to announce that South African student visa now can be processed very easily from Bangladesh. Please visit our Detailed Page for www.StickerVisa.com/SouthAfricaStudentVisa for more information on South African Student Visa.
For More Details, Please Dial +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (We are also officially available over WhatsApp ) or you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply you with further details. You may also pay a visit to our office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka (With Prior Appointment only) for further discussion.
*The above information is up to date and valid.
South Africa Visa from Bangladesh