While applying for a visa, ‘Sticker Visa’ will provide the services to its client as per the below Terms & Conditions. By reading this, a visa applicant/representative is deemed to have fully accepted and understood these terms and conditions for Visa Processing as ‘Client’ to the service provider ‘Sticker Visa‘. To start the visa processing, you have to carefully read the below terms & comply with us fully.
Service Rules of ‘Sticker Visa’:
- It is up to the Clients to ensure that they are of legal age to register for our service with authentic data and documents in his/her own name in their country of residence.
- Applicant should apply with authentic, proper & prepared documents as per the requirements of the visa office.
- Standard service fee which is paid, covers one time both way (send & receive) carrying of passport & documents to a consular office abroad. For any additional carrying of passport/documents, an extra fee will be applicable.
- The Visa decision is the sole discretion of the visa office. ‘Sticker Visa’ cannot be held liable, if the visa is refused. On top, any appeal support to the refusal decision or re-application is not included within this service terms.
- In a time-bound scenario, ‘Sticker Visa’ can take any urgent decision on behalf of applicant without prior notice.
- If the Visa Office / Visa Application Center does not accept the visa applications for any issue, ‘Sticker Visa’ cannot be held responsible.
- In case the visa office asks for an in-person interview, the applicant(s) shall arrange the travel at their own costs.
- The fee which will be paid to ‘Sticker Visa’ is the Net support charge for its visa processing support only. No other 3rd party cost or service fees is included with the visa processing fee, such as travel/medical insurance fee, translation & notary, creating property valuation/declaration, printing & stationery cost etc.
- After accepting the payment by ‘Sticker Visa’, if the visa/other fees change more than agreed, then the applicant (or representative) will be informed & shall be deemed to pay the changes.
- We deliver services ASAP but do not provide any specific delivery date/time since it depends on various external factors.
- The Client has to provide true and authentic information as requested from ‘Sticker Visa’ to estimate the service fee at the initial meeting. Concealing any information (vital or otherwise) in the initial meeting and/or making any change in the case history after the consultation and logistics fees are paid, will lead to cancellation of the taken service(s) from Sticker Visa and forfeiture of the full-service fee.
‘Sticker Visa’ will only process Clients’ personal and professional data for the purpose of visa processing. The Clients’ profile and documentation can only be viewed by the Associated Parties / Agencies / Embassy. Disclosure of information about the Client can be necessary if it is asked by relevant government office and law enforcement agencies.
If the Client has a dispute, query, or problem, he/she must contact ‘Sticker Visa’ within 24 hours from the event occurred. If the client at any time feels that he/she is dissatisfied with our service or ‘Sticker Visa’ has not lived up to his/her expectations, the client may send a complaint to us via an official email to this email address ‘Terms@StickerVisa.com‘. This will be passed immediately onto the Management. ‘Sticker Visa’ will handle the complaint in the shortest possible time.
‘Sticker Visa’ is very much careful for the security of its clients’ passports & documents. But ‘Sticker Visa’ shall not be held liable for any loss, damage, mishandling, untraced or torn of documents/passports. This is because, ‘Sticker Visa’ handles passports and documents with different parties, agencies, embassies, international courier and airline companies in different countries wherever necessary, in between any accident may happen, eventually which arises directly or indirectly but the responsible Agency/party may send a letter of lost or Police Complaint Copy abiding the guidelines/laws from destination Country for respective client. Sticker Visa is not responsible for any consequences resulting from major incidents through any part of our service provider such as any customs / airport cargo congestions, strike, terrorist activities, political crisis, war, natural catastrophe; which could lead to a total or partial reduction, full damage or loss of documents and passports.
‘Sticker Visa’ does not assure your visa and schedule of time taken from different agencies and embassies as it totally depends on their own policy and rules of procedure. It is noteworthy that these terms and conditions shall only govern the relationship between ‘Sticker Visa’ and Client. These terms & conditions represent the whole of the agreement between ‘Sticker Visa’ and the Client, and replace any previous written or verbal agreement, communicated by ‘Sticker Visa’. Should one or more term or condition of this agreement be declared void by a recognized Court of Justice, remaining Terms & Conditions would retain their validity.
‘Sticker Visa’ maintains a strict policy of ‘No Refund’ for all the visa applications it receives. ‘Sticker Visa’s task is to link the visa application properly with the visa office abroad as a solution provider. Therefore, the grand total amount received as fees from the applicant is completely Non-Refundable regardless of the outcome visa decision. Even in the urgent cases of closing visa application(s) in any stage of processing or even after submitting the application(s) at our Mirpur DOHS Office, no refund can be claimed.
Acceptance of the Terms of Conditions by Applicant / Representative:
When you have applied for the visa thru our processing service, it will be deemed that you have accepted our Terms & Conditions (T&C) with its full context.
No Future claims by the client that does not comply with the above terms will be entertained by the service provider.