Nigeria Visa | We Provide Ground Support for Nigeria Visa
It is not easy to get Nigeria visa from Bangladesh due to the remote location of its High Commission. Currently, all Bangladeshi Nationals need to process this visa from their High Commission in New Delhi.
Sticker Visa team offers the entire solution to avail Nigeria visa from Bangladesh. We made it very easy for Bangladeshi citizens to process Nigerian visa from Bangladesh. Firstly, you need to prepare and share your all applicable documents and passports to us over email. Then our expert team will scrutinize your documents and confirm it. After that, you have to prepare to travel New Delhi, India for biometric enrollment. Our Delhi team will further attend you in New Delhi to complete the visa process smoothly. Please don’t hesitate to connect with us for personalized support.
Process of Nigeria visa application:
All Bangladeshi applications for an Nigerian Visa must be made by completing an Online Visa Application Form, which shall be assisted to complete by our expert team. Then the applicant needs to prepare the other supporting documents as per our guidance and take to our New Delhi Team in India for further support.
Visa Categories of Nigeria:
It depends on the purpose of your travel to Nigeria. In broad sense, Nigerian High Commission offers the below categories of visas:
- Business Visa
- Journalist Visa
- STR Minor Visa
- STR Spouse Visa
- Subject To Regularization (STR)
- Temporary Work Permit (TWP)
- Tourist visa
- Transit Visa
- Visitors visa
Again, all the categories can be applied for single entry or multiple entry. If you apply for multiple entry visa, you need to justify the reason behind it.
Common Supporting Documents for Nigerian visa:
We provide the customized and specific checklist for our clients while requested over email. But below are the common documents which you need to present.
- Original Passport with all previous passports. The Passport must be a minimum of 6 months validity and must have two blank facing pages.
- Visa Application Form
- Two recent passport size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
- Covering Letter from the applicant stating the reason to visit Nigeria and duration of stay. The letter must be addressed to Nigeria High Commission, New Delhi. The letter should be duly signed by applicant with his/her phone number & email ID.
- Original copy of Invitation Letter from Host Company in Nigeria. This must be addressed to the Nigerian High Commission, New Delhi, India. It must be on letter headed paper stating the address of the company, the reason for the visit must be stated and accepting full immigration and financial responsibility on behalf of the applicant duration his/her stay.
- Photocopy of inviter’s international passport data page. Nigeria Visa from Bangladesh
- Certificate of Incorporation of the Host Company in Nigeria. Nigeria Visa from Bangladesh
- Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company/employer, this must be addressed to the Nigerian High Commission, New Delhi, India. It must be on letter headed paper stating the address of the company, reason for the visit must be stated, and the letter must be signed and dated by a senior member of staff at the company. This cannot be signed by the applicant.
- Trade License in English or Translated Notarized version of your organization. If you have other govt. registration documents of your business in English, you may also provide as supporting documents.
- Ticket Itinerary & Hotel booking copy from your travel agent, or utility bill’s copy from your inviter if you are residing at their house.
- Bank statement of applicant as well as of the company for last 6 months. Recent one and cannot be more than 7 days old. If your bank statement does not reflect the salary disbursement from your employer, then you also need to include salary statement/pay slip for last 6 months from your employer, duly signed by the concerned person. Also, if you regularly pay your Income Tax, it is advisable to include your recent Income Tax Return copy (only acceptable in English or translated and notarized) or your Income tax return certificate for last fiscal year.
- Copy of Marriage Certificate in English or translated and duly notarized. Nigeria Visa from Bangladesh
Please note, all above documents have to be in English only. If not in English, kindly translate and notarize it.
Above are the very generic visa supporting documents. We suggest you to connect with us to know the exact requirement for your visa application.
The fee varies on the type and category of your visa and on the scale of support you require from our team. It is requested to contact our team to learn about the exact Fees & Charges that will be applicable for you.
Varies widely on the basis of visa category and on the profile of visa applicant. Approximate time is 2 working days from the date of submission.
Please add one week more with the above time-frame as official visa application transit time (both way) from Dhaka – New Delhi – Dhaka.
How to submit the Nigeria visa application:
It is very easy to apply thru us. You need to call up our Hotline Number +88 0184 1120 100 (Direct Call, WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) for an appointment to submit your documents. It is to be noted that we do not entertain any walk-in clients, hence prior appointment over phone or email is mandatory to submit your visa application. In case you do not know the list of required documents, you can email us at email@example.com with your specific query and our team will answer it specifically.
Counselling Support for Visa:
Also, if our team finds that you need an in-depth counselling support to prepare the visa application, we will suggest you and accordingly you can avail that to increase the chances of getting visa. To learn more about our Counselling Support Details, kindly Click Here.
For More Details, Please Dial +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (We are also officially available over WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) or you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply you with further details. You may also pay a visit to our office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka (With Prior Appointment only) for further discussion.
*The above information is up to date and valid until 31 December, 2020.
Nigeria Visa from Bangladesh