<< Click Here to Go to Montenegro Visa’s Main Page Montenegro Official Visit Visa from Bangladesh
Apply for Montenegro Official Visit Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- If you are holding a Bangladeshi Official or Diplomatic passport and going to travel to Montenegro for attending an official meeting or event with Montenegro Authority, then you must apply under this category.
- If you do not know how to arrange the invitation, then take our Instant Consultation service for proper guidance; so that you can avoid wasting your time and money on uncertain sources.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- Need guidance to prepare your documents? Take our Documents Validation Service for flawless documentation & visa processing.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ Montenegrin visa applications & processes from the Embassy of Serbia in India.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports, (valid for at least 90 days from the issue date of visa; at least Two unused/blank visa pages); No alteration or handwritten amendment concerning the data page.
- Fully completed Visa Application Form – must be completed in block letters. The applicant must sign the application form, and the signature should match the signature on the passport.
- Two recent passport-size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Click here for Photo Specifications.
- A Covering Letter from the applicant, starting with the name, designation, Passport Number, travel dates (in & out), purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his/her phone number & email address.
- For Official Visit, please enclose an official invitation from the host company or Montenegro Government, stating the nature of the meeting or event, expected duration of the visit etc.
- Government Order (GO) from applicant’s office in Bangladesh.
- Note Verbal from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bangladesh.
- A Forwarding Letter from the applicant’s concerned department or division.
- Day-to-day meeting agenda (where/if applicable).
- Air Ticket Itinerary copy & Accommodation Proof/confirmation document in Montenegro by the company or the applicant.
- Health/Travel insurance policy covering the duration of travel (minimum 30,000/- EUR). (EXCEPTION: holders of diplomatic passports, passports of the EU countries, Schengen zone, US, Canada, Great Britain, Australia, and seamen who already have health insurance covered due to their professional activities).
- Proof of sufficient funds for staying in Montenegro (Bank statement for the last 6 months – from the applicant (where applicable)).
Everything has to be in English or in the Serbian Language, if anything is in Bangla, kindly translate into English and have it notarized accordingly.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Official Visit Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, submit your ready documents & ask our team for a Pre-Check/Validation Support. Once your formalities with us are completed and before sending your documents to the Consular office, our team will ensure that all of your documents are errorless and properly aligned. Please click the link for details: www.StickerVisa.com/Validation
Montenegro Official Visit Visa from Bangladesh
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. Standard visa processing time is 15 working days from the day of receipt of the application at the Embassy. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fee to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fee under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
Montenegro Official Visit Visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# If you do not have any job offer or work permit, then you can avail our International Job Sourcing & Placement Service to assist you in availing job(s) for you, based on your requirements & eligibility.
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation