While applying for your visa, ‘Sticker Visa’ shall provide the services as per the below Terms & Conditions. By reading this, a visa applicant / representative is deemed to have fully accepted and understood these terms and conditions for Visa Consultation as ‘Client’ to the service provider ‘Sticker Visa’. To start the visa processing, you have to carefully read the below terms & comply with us fully.
Our Visa Consultation service is a comprehensive method that enables you to prepare your visa application seamlessly according to your profile. Since proper visa documentation depends on several factors, we conduct a complete background and travel history check on the client and based on which precisely customized consultation is provided. Clients are carefully explained with specific requirements of visa application for them and how to arrange documents in such a way as to improve its acceptability. Under these terms, we will open up a case file under applicant’s name and details to analyze the travel, professional & other history including any previous visa refusal(s), and prepare the appropriate approach through pre-application document screening for a successful visa application. You can only avail our Visa Consultation Services upon confirmation in availing the service and once you have agreed to the Service Terms.
Service Terms of ‘Sticker Visa’:
- It is up to the Clients to ensure that they are of legal age to register for our service with authentic data and documents in his/her own name in their country of residence.
- The client has to pay the agreed-upon fees at the 1st sitting of consultation service or after the first meeting (over telephone or face-to-face). Once the agreed payment is received, the client is deemed to have engaged with the visa consulting support of Sticker Visa.
- The agreed fees paid under this consultation service is totally non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the visa decision.
- The fees paid to Sticker Visa is the Net Support Charge for its consultation support only. No other 3rd party cost or service fees is included with the consultation fee, such as embassy/VAC/VFS fees, travel/medical insurance fee, legalization, attestation, translation & notary, creating property valuation/declaration/evaluation fees, printing & stationery cost and etc.
- Visa decision is the sole discretion of the visa office. ‘Sticker Visa’ cannot be held liable, if the visa is refused. On top, any Appeal Support to the refusal decision or Re-Application is not included within this service terms.
- The Consultation Service is generally our Professional Advice. Under this agreement, the ‘Sticker Visa’ team will provide intellectual support to the applicant(s) to prepare the visa application properly according to his/her profile. The client shall have to arrange all the documents of his/her own.
- The Client will only be provided with the printouts of their cover, invitation & forwarding letters, or any other visa-related files/documents from the Consultant’s end. However, no soft copies of the files will be provided unless it is an online consulting service.
- Our consultation support will be applicable for one specific country & one visa type only for application / re-application / appeal.
- The client will be obliged to allow the necessary time (as required) to the ‘Sticker Visa’ team for making the visa/appeal approach.
- The consultation service ends with the final delivery of all the sorted documents to the client by ‘Sticker Visa’ Team. In case the visa is refused and the client wants to apply again (either reapplication/appeal or apply in the same/another category of visa), then another consultation fee will be applied since the service is already completed.
- We deliver services ASAP but do not provide any specific delivery date/time since it depends on various external factors.
- The Client has to provide true and authentic information as requested from ‘Sticker Visa’ to estimate the service fee at the initial meeting. Concealing any information (vital or otherwise) in the initial meeting and/or making any change in the case history after the consulting fee is paid, will lead to cancellation of the taken service(s) from Sticker Visa and forfeiture of the full-service fee.
‘Sticker Visa’ will only process Clients’ personal and professional data for the purpose of visa consultancy. The Clients’ profile and documentation can only be viewed by the Associated Parties / Agencies / Embassy. Disclosure of information about the Client can be necessary if it is asked by relevant government office and law enforcement agencies.
Complaints Handling & Liability:
If a Client has a dispute, query or problem, he/she must contact ‘Sticker Visa’ directly within 24 hours of the event. If the client at any time feels that he/she is dissatisfied with our service or ‘Sticker Visa’ has not lived up to his/her expectations, the client may send a complaint to us via an official email to the mentioned email address below. This will be passed immediately onto the management. ‘Sticker Visa’ will handle the complaint in the shortest possible time.
It is noteworthy that these terms and conditions shall only govern the relationship between ‘Sticker Visa’ and Client. These terms & conditions represent the whole of the agreement between ‘Sticker Visa’ and the Client, and replace any previous written or verbal agreement, communicated by ‘Sticker Visa’. Should one or more term or condition of this agreement be declared void by a recognized Court of Justice, remaining Terms & Conditions would retain their validity.
‘Sticker Visa’ maintains a strict policy of ‘No Refund’ for all the visa consultation support it provides. ‘Sticker Visa’s task is to do a thorough study of the client’s case and provide the appropriate guidelines to prepare the documents for visa application. Therefore, the grand total amount received as fees from the applicant is completely Non-Refundable regardless of the outcome of the visa decision. Even in the urgent cases of closing visa application(s) at any stage at any time, no refund can be claimed.
Acceptance of the Terms of Conditions by Applicant / Representative:
When you have applied for the visa through our consultation service, it will be deemed that you have accepted our Terms & Conditions (T&C) with its full context.
No Future claims by the client that does not comply with the above terms will be entertained by the service provider.