<< Click Here to Go to Ukraine Visa’s Main Page Ukraine Foreign Bank Work Visa from Bangladesh
Apply for Ukraine Foreign Bank Work Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- This Visa is granted to those who have received an employment or job offer with a work permit from the branch of a Foreign Bank, registered, and legally operating business in Ukraine.
- If you do not know how to arrange the invitation or prepare documents, then take our Instant Consultation service for proper guidance; so that you can avoid wasting your time and money on uncertain sources.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ Ukrainian visa applications & processes from the Embassy of Ukraine in India, upon the acceptance of Ukraine VFS in New Delhi.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports, valid for at least 6 months beyond the intended duration of stay in Ukraine and at least Two unused/blank visa pages.
- Fully completed Visa Application Form (must be completed computerized in block letters) from this portal: https://visa.mfa.gov.ua/system/index.
- Two recent passport-size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 3.5cm x 4.5cm).
- A Covering Letter from the applicant, starting with the name, designation, Passport Number, travel dates (in & out), purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his/her phone number & email address.
- A certified copy of the Original Work Permit and a copy issued by Ukraine’s State Centre for Employment (to be obtained by the applicant’s employer in Ukraine in advance and sent to the applicant) and a Copy of the Agreement with the Ukrainian Company. Or, Certificate of a person of Ukrainian descent issued by Ukraine’s National Committee on Persons of Ukrainian Descent and a copy of a work/employment contract.
- Original Invitation Letter and a copy issued by a branch of a Foreign Bank registered in Ukraine.
- Applicant’s updated CV.
- All the Certificates relating to previous work experience(s).
- Booking of a one-way flight ticket to Ukraine as per Name, Surname & Travel dates mentioned on the Visa application form for the particular Duration with personal details.
- Accommodation with complete details of the applicant as per Name, Surname & Travel dates mentioned on the Visa application form for the particular Duration with personal details.
- Medical/travel insurance policy to cover Ukraine and the period of stay (the policy should provide a minimum of €30 000 or equivalent coverage) with full details of the person.
- National ID card or birth certificate copy in English.
- Proof of Sufficient Fund: A very recent Bank Statement for the last 6 months, with the relevant balance to cover the travel and living expenses, with original stamp and sign of bank. If the Ukrainian Host or inviter/else is sponsoring, then also bank statement of the Inviter along with a Sponsorship Letter.
- From Company: Proof of sufficient funds to cover the costs of stay (e.g. letter from the applicant’s employer confirming their coverage of applicant’s expenses in Ukraine, bank statement for 6 recent months, bank cards along with current/savings account balance statements provided the bank cards can be cashed in Ukraine, cash in Ukrainian hryvnia/other convertible currency, accommodation arrangements etc).
- Copy of all visa pages.
- Two copies of passport bio-data pages. (Photo page and address/parents page) copies of all Ukrainian Previous Visas, and USA, UK, Schengen, and Australia Visas.
- For Minors: Application to be signed by both parents. Also, if traveling with one of the parent a Notarized NOC letter from other parent must be provided. Accompanied By ID copy of the same.
- Any other documents the applicant/sponsor feels important based on the application and respective to the profile (such as trade license/incorporation certificate, salary statement/slip, Marriage certificate & Nikah Namah, other financial/asset documents etc.), then you can submit those to our office for your visa application. An Applicant could be asked for additional documents or for a personal interview if desired by The Embassy of Ukraine, New Delhi.
Everything has to be in English or in the Ukrainian Language, if anything is in Bangla, kindly translate into English and have it notarized accordingly. Applicant could be asked for additional documents or for a personal interview if desired by The Embassy of Ukraine, New Delhi.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Ukrainian Foreign Bank Work Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, submit your ready documents & ask our team for a Pre-Check/Validation Support. Once your formalities with us are completed and before sending your documents to the Consular office, our team will ensure that all of your documents are errorless and properly aligned. Please click the link for details: www.StickerVisa.com/Validation
Ukraine Foreign Bank Work Visa from Bangladesh
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. Standard visa processing time is around 30 working days from the day of receipt of the application at the Embassy. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fees to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fees under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
Ukraine Foreign Bank Work Visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# If you do not have any job offer or work permit, then you can avail our International Job Sourcing & Placement Service to assist you in availing job(s) for you, based on your requirements & eligibility.
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation