<< Click Here to Go to Ukraine Visa’s Main Page Ukraine Business Owner Visa from Bangladesh
Apply for Ukraine Business Owner Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- A Ukraine Business Owner Visa is granted to Bangladeshis who is the Founder and/or Participant and/or Beneficial Owner of A Legal Entity Registered in Ukraine.
- If you do not know how to arrange or prepare documents, then take our Instant Consultation service for proper guidance; so that you can avoid wasting your time and money on uncertain sources.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ Ukrainian visa applications & processes from the Embassy of Ukraine in India, upon the acceptance of Ukraine VFS in New Delhi.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports, valid for at least 6 months beyond the intended duration of stay in Ukraine and at least Two unused/blank visa pages.
- Fully completed Visa Application Form (must be completed computerized in block letters) from this portal: https://visa.mfa.gov.ua/system/index.
- Two recent passport-size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 3.5cm x 4.5cm).
- A Covering Letter from the applicant, starting with the name, designation, Passport Number, travel dates (in & out), purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his/her phone number & email address.
- An Original Notarized Invitation letter from the other business owners or partners or legal representative legally residing in Ukraine.
- Ukrainian passport copy or residence permit copy of the inviter (where applicable).
- All necessary business documents proving the existence and ownership of the entity from Ukraine.
- Notarized Power of Attorney from Ukraine (where applicable). If required, it must be legalized by the Embassy, before applying for the visa.
- Applicant’s professional documents in Bangladesh.
- A Forwarding Letter / NOC from the Employer (or relevant party: if businessman) stating the position, date of joining, salary, responsibilities, and grant of the leave for the travel.
- Booking of a one-way flight ticket to Ukraine as per Name, Surname & Travel dates mentioned on the Visa application form for the particular Duration with personal details.
- Accommodation with complete details of the applicant as per Name, Surname & Travel dates mentioned on the Visa application form for the particular Duration with personal details.
- Medical/travel insurance policy to cover Ukraine and the period of stay (the policy should provide a minimum of €30 000 or equivalent coverage) with full details of the person.
- National ID card or birth certificate copy in English.
- Proof of Sufficient Fund: A very recent Bank Statement for the last 6 months, with the relevant balance (minimum of $2500) to cover the travel and living expenses, with original stamp and sign of bank. If the Non-Ukrainian Host or inviter is sponsoring, then also bank statement of the Inviter along with a Sponsorship Letter.
- Copy of all visa pages.
- Two copies of passport bio-data pages. (Photo page and address/parents page) copies of all Ukrainian Previous Visas, and USA, UK, Schengen, and Australia Visas.
- Any other documents the applicant/sponsor feels important based on the application and respective to the profile (such as trade license/incorporation certificate, salary statement/slip, Marriage certificate & Nikah Namah, other financial/asset documents etc.), then you can submit those to our office for your visa application. An Applicant could be asked for additional documents or for a personal interview if desired by The Embassy of Ukraine, New Delhi.
Everything has to be in English or in the Ukrainian Language, if anything is in Bangla, kindly translate into English and have it notarized accordingly. Applicant could be asked for additional documents or for a personal interview if desired by The Embassy of Ukraine, New Delhi.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Ukraine Business Owner Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, submit your ready documents & ask our team for a Pre-Check/Validation Support. Once your formalities with us are completed and before sending your documents to the Consular office, our team will ensure that all of your documents are errorless and properly aligned. Please click the link for details: www.StickerVisa.com/Validation
Ukraine Business Owner Visa from Bangladesh
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. Standard visa processing time is around 30 working days from the day of receipt of the application at the Embassy. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fees to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fees under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
Ukraine Business Owner Visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# If you do not have any job offer or work permit, then you can avail our International Job Sourcing & Placement Service to assist you in availing job(s) for you, based on your requirements & eligibility.
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation