UK STUDENT VISA | We Provide Complete Assistance for Admission & Visa in Bangladesh
UK Student Visa from Bangladesh
As you are reading this page, means you are looking for the best consultation service to apply for Study in UK. Sticker Visa is here to give you the better support to make your dream a reality.
Sticker Visa has a team of dedicated advisors to assist students navigating the complex and often confusing visa application process. We are ready to guide you during the process of visa application. By enlisting with Sticker Visa, students can rest assured that they have a trusted ally who will be there to guide them through every step of the way, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience.
Sticker Visa will give you complete solution. We want you to be committed with us by a minimum Token Fee of BDT 10,000/- which we call “Token of Commitment” to take our proper guidance and we will be committed to providing transparent and accurate information about the process, including the admission procedure, necessary documents, fees, checklist and online application. Even if you are confused for choosing courses, then do not need to worry about that, we will give you proper solution for that.
Once you are committed with us to take our service then we will do detail assessment of your profile and will provide you a personalized checklist as per requirements. Besides, we will be available to solve your queries regarding your application. UK Student Visa from Bangladesh
If you already studied about the UK Study Visa details then you can skip the below section.
WHY TO STUDY IN THE UK:
There are some potential reasons why studying in UK is a great choice for students from Bangladesh. Here are some of the top advantages:
- High-quality education
- Cultural diversity
- Employment opportunities
- Language flexibility
- Historical and cultural significance
- Gateway to Europe
- For Under graduation- Completed 12 years of schooling (or equivalent) with minimum 60% score. Students also need to provide proof of English language proficiency through exams like IELTS, TOEFL or equivalent.
- For Post graduation- Completed a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 60% score. Students need to provide a personal statement, a research proposal, and reference letters.
The following English proficiency tests are accepted for international applicants applying for a study visa in the UK:
- IELTS Academic: Minimum overall score of 6.0, with no band below 5.5 in any section.
- TOEFL iBT: with no section below 21.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic: Minimum overall score of 58, with no section below 50.
- Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE): Minimum overall grade of C1.
Please note that some universities may have higher English language requirements than the minimums listed above. It is important to check the English language requirements of the university you are applying to.
*OIETC & MOI is also accepted for particular universities.
Tuition fees for international students in the UK vary depending on the university and course of study.
- For Undergraduate: Range from £10,000 to £38,000 per year depending on the course and institution.
- For Postgraduate: Range from £12,000 to £45,000 per year depending on the course and institution.
These fees are subject to change, and it is important to check with the institution directly for the most up-to-date information. In addition to tuition fees, international students also need to consider other expenses such as accommodation, food, transportation, textbooks, and health insurance.
UK Student Visa from Bangladesh
VISA APPLICATION PROCESS:
Students from Bangladesh who wish to study in the UK must first obtain a Tier 4 (General) student visa. The visa application process involves the following steps:
- Apply to a UK institution: To receive a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from a UK college/university before applying for a student visa.
- Complete an Online application: To apply for student visa, students need to fill up online application.
- Pay the Visa Application Fee: Students need to pay the Visa Application Fee of £363.
- Gather required documents: Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) from a UK institute, Valid Passport, Passport-sized photograph, Proof of English language Proficiency test (i.e. IELTS/ TOEFL/ PTE ), Health Insurance, TB (Tuberculosis) Test, Proof of Fund.
- Schedule an appointment: Students need to book an appointment at a Visa Application Center. During the appointment, the student will need to provide biometric data (photograph and fingerprints) and submit their supporting documents.
Here are some of the required documents for a student visa application to the UK:
- A current passport or other valid travel documentation
- Evidence of funds to provide your living expenses for the duration of your course
- Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) reference number and documents used to obtain CAS.
- Passport-sized color photographs
- Health Insurance
- Tuberculosis screening Test report
- English Proficiency Test result (i.e. IELTS/ TOEFL/ PTE ).
- Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) clearance certificate (if required) Health insurance
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Visa application fee payment receipt
- Any additional documents requested by the UKVI.
LIVING EXPENSES AND FINANCIAL REQUIREMENTS:
The UK government requires students to demonstrate that they have enough funds to cover their living expenses for the duration of their stay in the UK.
- Tuition fees: Students are required to pay the first year tuition fees or provide evidence of payment to the educational institution or the entire tuition fees if the course is less than a year. The amount of tuition fees varies depending on the institution, course, and level of study.
- Living Expenses- It is recommended that students budget at least £1,334 per month to cover accommodation, food, transport, and other expenses. However, the amount may vary depending on the individual’s lifestyle and spending habits.
When studying in UK, students have several options for accommodation. Some of the popular choices are:
- On-campus accommodation including shared dormitories, apartments, and studios
- Homestays involves living with a local family in their home.
- Off-campus accommodation- includes rental apartments, shared houses, or hostels.
If you are thinking to apply for Diploma Degree then Sticker Visa will also guide you in Intensive way and for PhD Degree you will get our Consultancy Service.
Even if you have previous refusals then no need to worry about that we are here to help you out also. We will prepare your application to make it successful. By enlisting with Sticker Visa, students can rest assured that they have a trusted ally who will be there to guide them through every step of the way, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience.
NOTE: Based on your profile, there will be a forecasting about the overall cost of the visa process at the time of getting registered with us.
As of January 2024, international students will no longer be able to bring dependents with them on their student visa, aside from those on research postgraduate program. This means that international students who are planning to study in the UK on a student visa will not be able to bring their spouse or dependent children with them, unless they are studying a research postgraduate program (e.g., research-based PhDs and research-based master’s program).
Additional requirements for students applying to study in the UK with their spouse:
If an international student is eligible to bring their spouse to the UK on a dependent visa, they must meet the following additional requirements:
- The student must be enrolled on a full-time postgraduate research course at a UK university.
- The student must have a valid student visa.
- The spouse must be the student’s spouse or civil partner.
- The spouse must be able to demonstrate that they have sufficient funds to support themselves and any dependent children while they are in the UK.
The spouse visa application process is separate from the student visa application process. The spouse must apply for their own visa and meet all of the eligibility requirements.
It is important to note that the UK government is currently reviewing its immigration system. It is possible that the rules on dependent visas for international students may change in the future. However, the current rules are still in effect and international students who are planning to study in the UK with their spouse should be aware of the changes that will take effect in January 2024.
We provide a wide range of service for our students, which includes:
1. Assessment & Admission:
To get admission you first need to check if you are eligible to apply for a specific subject in a specific university and ultimately for the visa application. Here comes our assessment service where we will check your academic background, financial background, family background, previous immigration history, job history and some few more details, to ensure your eligibility.
Once your assessment is done, you must get ready for admission. Students are often confused on what subject to choose and which university will be the best choice for them. Sometimes students ask for suggestions on how to create a CV, fill up the admission forms, and/or how to write a convincing SOP. We will give you guidance and be there for you throughout the process.
2. Visa Consultation:
This is the most critical part of the whole process. This is where we find out ways to fill up the gaps so that there remains no chance of visa rejection. With our expertise, we will present a flawless case approach that suits your case the best. After this service, you will have a proper idea on what documents you need to provide and how to manage and prepare those. Now YOU ARE ALSO AN EXPERT!!!
3. Visa Documentation & Submission Support:
In this service, we not only give the consultation to the students, but also prepare the whole case on their behalf. We will mainly focus on the cover letter, financial evidence letter and other important letters necessary for a particular case. We will also prepare the forms and provide a checklist of customized documents which are necessary to support your visa application.
Reach us in this number- +8801953322370 to get appointment to take our services.
UK Student Visa from Bangladesh