Turkmenistan Visa | We Process Turkmenistan Visa from Bangladesh
It is not easy to get Turkmenistan visa from Bangladesh due to the remote location of its Embassy. Currently, all Bangladeshi Nationals need to process this visa from their embassy in New Delhi.
Sticker Visa team offers the entire solution for Turkmenistan visa from Bangladesh. We made it very easy for Bangladeshi citizens to process Turkmenistan visa from Bangladesh. You only need to hand over your documents and passport to us and once it is received by our team at Dhaka, we will forward it to the Embassy of Turkmenistan in New Delhi for further processing. Please don’t hesitate to connect with us for personalized support.
Process of Turkmenistan visa application:
All Bangladeshi applications for a Turkmenistan visa must be made by completing an appropriate online application form with relevant supporting documents. The hard copy of the visa application will be forwarded to their Embassy at New Delhi, India. Our team will provide you all necessary support to process the visa from Bangladesh. Please connect with us for detail information and updated visa forms.
Types of Turkmenistan Visa:
There are mainly two types of visa that the Turkmenistan immigration office issues, these are:
a) Business visa b) Tourist visa
The duration and the number of entries of the visa depends on the purpose of the travel. Hence, why you are intending to travel Turkmenistan is very important to describe before applying for visa. We can advise you more on your suitable category thru our personalized support experts.
Common Supporting Documents for Turkmenistan visa:
We provide the customized and specific checklist for our clients while requested over email. But below are the common documents which you need to present:
- Original Passport with minimum validity of six months after the intended date of stay in Turkmenistan and all previous passports.
- Visa Application Form 2009 edition (No other forms will any longer be accepted) from the Embassy of Turkmenistan. Please fill in one copy of the Visa Application Form with recent passport size photo of maximum 6 months old glued to the Form. Do not staple pictures, nor fold or otherwise deteriorate the Form. Dates in the Application must be strictly in the day-month-year (DD-MM-YYYY) format.
- Two recent passport size photographs with 80% face coverage, with white background and photo without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
- Covering Letter from applicant on company’s letter head or plain A4 paper, starting with name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by applicant with his/her phone number & email ID and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Turkmenistan, New Delhi, India.
- Invitation letter should be issued by the related Turkmenistan organization / host mentioning the recognition of the visitor and taking responsibility for the visitor for entire period of stay. Produce Visa Verification Number or Certified Letter of Invitation issued by the State Migration Service of Turkmenistan. The invitation is valid only for 3 (three) months from the date it was issued.
- Produce Original HIV/AIDS Certificate issued within last one month before the date of application. The Certificate should be in Turkmen, English or Russian languages or have a certified translation in to one of these languages.
- Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit. Also, if the company bear cost, it will be clearly mentioned on the letter. The letter must be addressed to: Embassy of Turkmenistan, Visa Section, New Delhi, India.
- Trade License: Translated Notarized version of your company. If you have other govt. registration documents of your business in English, you may also provide as supporting documents.
- Copy of Airline Tickets showing dates of entry and exit.
- Confirmed hotel reservation or an invitation from an Turkmenistan travel agency with itinerary. Or resident’s utility bill’s copy is you are residing at inviter’s house. Turkmenistan Visa from Bangladesh
- Bank Statement of applicant as well as of the company for last 6 months. Recent one, If your bank statement does not reflect the salary disbursement from your employer, then you also need to include salary statement/pay slip for last 6 months from your employer, duly signed by the concerned person.
- salary statement/pay slip for last 6 months from your employer,
- Copy of Marriage Certificate in English or translated and duly notarized. (if applicable)
Please note, all above documents have to be in English only. If not in English, kindly translate and notarize it. The information provided with the Visa Application Form will be reflected in the Visa issued and should match those submitted in original documentation to the State Migration Service of Turkmenistan. The Embassy is not responsible for any misprints by the applicants which may lead to cancellation of the process. In case any person is declined to obtain entry visa to Turkmenistan, the Consular Section of the Embassy reserves the right to provide no explanation.
To obtain the tourist visa, Bangladeshi citizens need invitation letter or tourist voucher from a licensed travel agency in Turkmenistan. The Invitation Letter or Tourist Voucher needs to be submitted by the travel agency to the Immigration Service of the Republic of Turkmenistan. The approval period is about 3 weeks. Approved visa support is faxed directly to the embassy or consulate of the Republic of Turkmenistan in the country where the traveler is receiving visa. Travelers from countries, which have no Turkmenistan embassy, consulate or diplomatic representative like Bangladesh, must apply their visa in any Turkmenistan embassies located close to home country/location before departing for Turkmenistan. Otherwise, they will be sent back on the next available flight. While someone visits Turkmenistan, they require accompaniment by an accredited tour guide, who will meet you at the border and remain with you throughout your trip.
Above are the very generic visa supporting documents. We suggest you to connect with us to know the exact requirement for your visa application.
Even if you need assistance to fill up the visa form or advice to prepare any of the supporting documents, you can take customized add-on assistance service from our experts. Turkmenistan Visa from Bangladesh
The fee varies on the type and category of your visa and on the scale of support you require from our team. It is requested to contact our team to learn about the exact fees & Charges that will be applicable for you.
Approximate time is 10 working days from the date of submission at Embassy.
Please add one week more with the above time-frame as official visa application transit time (both way) from Dhaka – New Delhi – Dhaka. Turkmenistan Visa from Bangladesh
How to submit the Turkmenistan visa application:
It is very easy to apply thru us. You need to call up our Hotline Number +88 0184 1120 100 (Direct Call, WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) for an appointment to submit your documents. It is to be noted that we do not entertain any walk-in clients, hence prior appointment over phone or email is mandatory to submit your visa application. In case you do not know the list of required documents, you can email us at email@example.com with your specific query and our team will answer it specifically.
Counselling Support for Visa:
Also, if our team finds that you need an in-depth counselling support to prepare the visa application, we will suggest you and accordingly you can avail that to increase the chances of getting visa. To learn more about our Counselling Support Details, kindly Click Here.
Student visa for Turkmenistan:
We are happy to announce that Turkmenistan student visa now can be processed very easily from Bangladesh. If you already have completed your university formalities and ready to take the final step of visa processing, we are here to assist you.
We also provide support from some of the best universities in Turkmenistan if your sole intention is to study there.
Apply the visa thru us in Dhaka and we will have it processed from the Turkmenistan Embassy in New Delhi. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
Turkmenistan Visa from Bangladesh
For More Details, Please Dial +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (We are also officially available over WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) or you send an email to email@example.com and we will reply you with further details. You may also pay a visit to our office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka (With Prior Appointment only) for further discussion.
*The above information is up to date and valid until 31 December, 2020.
Turkmenistan Visa from Bangladesh