<< Click Here to Go to Turkey Visa’s Main Page Turkey Exhibition Visa from Bangladesh
Apply for Turkey Exhibition Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- To apply for a Festival or Fair or Exhibition Visa, you must have an invitation letter from Turkey.
- If you want to do the visa processing by yourself, but only need our guidelines, then take our Instant Consultation service for proper guidance; so that you can avoid wasting your time and money on uncertain sources.
- You have to call our Hotline Number: +8801841120155 and bring the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- Are you unable to visit our office to take the service? Don’t worry, take Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting). Details at www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka provides comprehensive consultation support for all categories’ Turkish visas.
Required Documents to Bring Initially to Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with all Old Passports.
- Birth Certificate and/or National ID.
- An invitation letter from an individual or institution in Turkey.
- One recent passport size photograph with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Click here for Photo Specifications.
- Last educational Certificate & Marksheet.
- Married certificate and Nikah-Namah (if you are married).
- Trade License (for businessmen only).
- Office ID and visiting card (for jobholders).
- School ID (for students).
- Any other documents you feel necessary to show us (such as nationality certificate, electricity bill copy, assets and property deed copies, FDR/DPS copies etc.).
Kindly call us for a prior appointment and bring the above documents and fees to our office to initiate the documentation process.
How Would You Take Our Service?
- You need to make a call at +8801841120155 (to briefly discuss your case) or email Connect@StickerVisa.com (with the detailed elaboration of your case). If you are an eligible client, then our team will give you an appointment to visit our office or take an initial online meeting for a discussion with our Consultants (subject to case screening fees).
- Within the initial meeting as per the appointment, our consultants will carefully listen to your case details and advise you which particular Service (Click Here to know all Visa Services) you need to purchase for an appropriate solution for your visa application.
- Once you purchase our service as per the offered terms, our team will register you into our system and start the official proceedings.
- Official proceedings refer to studying all the relevant factors of your case and prepare the most appropriate solution within the earliest possible time.
Please refrain yourself from expecting any advice/solution from us in the initial call/email. Our Contact Numbers are open 24/7 to connect you with our services only. Our consultant(s) will provide you any advice/solution after the official proceedings are conducted.
Turkey Exhibition Visa from Bangladesh
Processing / Consultation Time:
It depends on how much time is practically required to resolve your case. Just to give an idea, our Instant Consultation Service ends in 1 hour with a solution, and some of our sophisticated cases can go through months to resolve. Please schedule an appointment with our team to discuss your case matters, and we will advise the time frame accordingly.
The processing time at Embassy depends on the visa categories and proper representation of the visa application to the Visa Office. The regular visa processing time at the Embassy is 15 days
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fee to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fee under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
Turkey Exhibition Visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# If you do not have any job offer or work permit, then you can avail our International Job Sourcing & Placement Service to assist you in availing job(s) for you, based on your requirements & eligibility.
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation