Tunisia Visa | We Process Tunisia Visa from Bangladesh
How to Process of Tunisia visa application from Bangladesh:
It is not easy to get Tunisia visa from Bangladesh due to the remote location of its visa office. Currently, all Bangladeshi Nationals need to process this visa from their Embassy in New Delhi.
Sticker Visa team offers the entire solution for Tunisia visa from Bangladesh. We made it very easy for Bangladeshi citizens to process Tunisia visa from Bangladesh. You only need to hand over your documents and passport to us and once it is received by our team at Dhaka, we will forward it to their visa office in New Delhi for further processing. Please don’t hesitate to connect with us for personalized support.
Visa Categories of Tunisia:
Tunisia embassy in New Delhi generally issues the below types of visa for Bangladeshi citizens.
- Tourist / Short Visit visa
- Business visa
- Employment visa
- Student visa
- Transit visa
Common Supporting Documents for Tunisia Business visa:
We provide the customized and specific checklist for our clients while requested over email. But below are the common documents which you need to present for business or tourist visa.
- Valid Passport with at least 6 months validity with photocopy of passport.
- Application form filled and signed by the applicant.
- 2 copies of photo (35*45 mm, the face zoom will be 70-80%); white background. Kindly follow this link for Photo Specification: www.StickerVisa.com/Photo
- Invitation letter from Tunisian counterpart. One copy to be faxed or emailed directly to the Embassy too.
- Round Trip air ticket booking with PNR.
- Confirmed hotel booking or voucher. Date of Hotel booking must be aligned with Air Ticket’s dates.
- In case of business visa, Endorsement letter from your industry association.
- Latest Personal bank statement for last 6 months (at least 180 days) with bank sign and seal. You must submit Original bank statement, photocopy or scanned will not be accepted.
- Latest Company bank statement (if the company is sponsoring) for last 6 months (at least 180 days) with bank sign and seal. You must submit Original bank statement, photocopy or scanned will not be accepted.
- For Government Officials, you must provide English Version of Government Order (GO) and Note Verbal (if applicable) with the visa application.
- COVID-19 Vaccination Certificate
Please note that applicants might be asked for additional documents or in person interview by Tunisia’s visa officers (to be defined by visa officers of the relevant Embassy/Consulate General).
If you are applying in other categories apart from Business or Tourist, kindly communicate with us for updated checklist.
Even if you need assistance to fill up the visa form or advice to prepare any of the supporting documents, you can take customized add-on assistance service from our experts.
The fee varies on the type and category of your visa and on the scale of support you require from our team. It is requested to contact our team to learn about the exact fees & Charges that will be applicable for you.
Approximate time is 3 to 4 weeks from the date of submission at Embassy in New Delhi.
Please add one week more with the above time-frame as official visa application transit time (both way) from Dhaka – New Delhi – Dhaka.
How to submit the Tunisia visa application:
It is very easy to apply thru us. You need to call up our Hotline Number +88 0184 1120 100 (Direct Call, WhatsApp ) for an appointment to submit your documents. It is to be noted that we do not entertain any walk-in clients, hence prior appointment over phone or email is mandatory to submit your visa application. In case you do not know the list of required documents, you can email us at email@example.com with your specific query and our team will answer it specifically.
Counselling Support for Visa:
Also, if our team finds that you need an in-depth counselling support to prepare the visa application, we will suggest you and accordingly you can avail that to increase the chances of getting visa. To learn more about our Counselling Support Details, kindly Click Here.
Student visa for Tunisia from Bangladesh:
We are happy to announce that; Tunisia student visa now can be processed very easily from Bangladesh. If you already have completed your university formalities and ready to take the final step of visa processing, we are here to assist you. You can apply the visa thru us at Dhaka and we will have it processed from the visa office in New Delhi. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
For More Details, Please Dial +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (We are also officially available over WhatsApp ) or you send an email to email@example.com and we will reply you with further details. You may also pay a visit to our office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka (With Prior Appointment only) for further discussion.
Tunisia visa from Bangladesh