<< Click Here to Go to Taiwan Visa’s Main Page Taiwan Mandarin Study Visa from Bangladesh
Apply for Taiwan Mandarin Study Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- You can apply for this visa for the purpose of studying Mandarin in Taiwan.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- Need guidance to prepare your documents? Take our Documents Validation Service for flawless documentation & visa processing.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ Taiwan visa applications & processes from the Taipei Economic and Cultural Center in India.
Special Note: The Visa Applicant must have USA or Canada or UK visa at his/her passport, only then they do not need to visit India at Taiwan Embassy for Biometric and/or Interview. Other than this, you must visit India in-person to apply for visa. However, Visa Interview depends on the discretion of the Embassy only.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports, (valid for at least 6 months after the intended date of departure from Taiwan; with at least Two unused/blank pages).
- Fully completed and signed Online Visa Application Form. Click Here to go to the Application link.
- Two recent passport size Photographs (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Click Here for Photo Specifications.
- A Covering Letter from the applicant stating the study plan, duration and type of degree. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his/her phone number & email ID and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Taipei Economic and Cultural Center, India.
- Education Proof: The least Education level for Mandarin study is 12 class. Applicant should provide the photocopies of attested highest degree and transcript by Ministry of External Affairs. Provisional degree and Transcripts are not accepted.
- The NOC letter provided by the university the applicant affiliated to. It should mention the exchange and the duration clearly.
- Admission Letter of University’s Language Center (registered to the Education Ministry of R.O.C.).
- Study Plan: Including applicant’s C.V (education and professional background), the reason for studying Mandarin in Taiwan, and how the applicant is going to learn.
- Language proof: provide either of the certificate or transcript below:
- Mandarin ability proof.
- Or, English ability proof.
- Sufficient financial proof: Please provide the bank statements for 6 months with Bank’s original stamp as proof. Only the financial proof of the applicant and his/her parents or spouse will be entertained.
- Employment proof from the previous employment if any.
- Relation proof: if the financial proof is from other people (parents or spouse), please provide relation proof, such as passport photocopy or birth certificate or marriage certificate.
- No Objection letter from the Parents if the applicant is junior (under age of 20).
- Applicant’s personal TIN & ITR Certificate (if any).
- Ticket Itinerary & Accommodation details.
Apart from the above-mentioned documents, the Embassy may request other documents as per the applicant’s profile, such as travel medical insurance, marriage certificate, children’s birth certificates, NID, communication proof with invited, other financial/asset documents etc.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Mandarin Study Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, submit your ready documents & ask our team for a Pre-Check/Validation Support. Once your formalities with us are completed and before sending your documents to the Consular office, our team will ensure that all of your documents are errorless and properly aligned. Please click the link for details: www.StickerVisa.com/Validation
Taiwan Mandarin Study Visa from Bangladesh
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. Usually, It takes around 2-3 weeks for the entire process. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fee to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fee under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
Taiwan Mandarin Study Visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation