<< Click Here to Go to Taiwan Visa’s Main Page Taiwan Conference Visa from Bangladesh
Apply for Taiwan Conference Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- You must have an Invitation Letter from the conference committee in Taiwan to apply for a Conference Visa.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- Need guidance to prepare your documents? Take our Documents Validation Service for flawless documentation & visa processing.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ Taiwan visa applications & processes from the Taipei Economic and Cultural Center in India.
Special Note: The Visa Applicant must have USA or Canada or UK visa at his/her passport, only then they do not need to visit India at Taiwan Embassy for Biometric and/or Interview. Other than this, you must visit India in-person to apply for visa. However, Visa Interview depends on the discretion of the Embassy only.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports, (valid for at least 6 months after the intended date of departure from Taiwan; with at least Two unused/blank pages).
- Fully completed and signed Online Visa Application Form. Click Here to go to the Application link.
- Two recent passport size Photographs (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Click here for Photo Specifications.
- An Invitation Letter from the Conference Committee in Taiwan (must have company letterhead, date & signature) from the host company with the details of the signatory – name, designation, contact details i.e. direct phone number and email ID.
- Letter of Guarantee from Taiwan, duly filled and signed along with inviter’s ROC ID copy. Click Here to download the Form.
- Original Forwarding/NOC letter from the applicant’s employer in Bangladesh outlining the reason for traveling to Taiwan, duration of stay, accommodation details, meeting agendas for daily basis, the cost of the trip is being borne by the company etc.
- Salary statement/payslip for the last 3 months from the applicant’s employer.
- A Covering Letter from the applicant on company’s letterhead or plain A4 paper, starting with the name, designation, Passport Number, travel dates (in & out), purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his/her phone number & email address.
- Any Certificate of the proof of profession or employment.
- Applicant’s personal TIN & ITR Certificate.
- Ticket Itinerary & Hotel booking copy from your travel agent/inviter.
- Bank Statement of the applicant as well as of the company for the last 6 months (Required original bank statement on bank letterhead paper with stamp). If the inviter is sponsoring, then also provide the inviter’s bank statement copy.
- Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate.
Apart from the above-mentioned documents, the Embassy may request other documents as per the applicant’s profile, such as marriage certificate, children’s birth certificates, NID, communication proof with invited, other financial/asset documents etc.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Conference Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, submit your ready documents & ask our team for a Pre-Check/Validation Support. Once your formalities with us are completed and before sending your documents to the Consular office, our team will ensure that all of your documents are errorless and properly aligned. Please click the link for details: www.StickerVisa.com/Validation
Taiwan Conference Visa from Bangladesh
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. Usually, It takes around 3-5 working days for the entire process. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fee to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fee under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
Taiwan Conference Visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation