Taiwan Visa | We Process Taiwan Visa from Bangladesh
It is not easy to get Taiwan visa from Bangladesh due to the remote location of its visa office. Currently, all Bangladeshi Nationals need to process this visa from their Economic and Cultural Center in New Delhi, Bangkok, Singapore etc.
Sticker Visa team offers the entire Taiwan visa solution from Bangladesh. We made it very easy for Bangladeshi citizens to process Taiwan visa from Bangladesh. You only need to hand over your documents and passport to us and once it is received by our team at Dhaka, we will forward it to their visa office in New Delhi for further processing. Please don’t hesitate to connect with us for personalized support.
Visa Categories of Taiwan
It depends on the purpose of your travel to Taiwan. In broad sense, Taiwan visa center in Delhi issues numerous types of visas according to the requirement of the applicants. But, the Bangladeshi citizen can only apply in few of the categories like below:
- Business Visa
- Seaman Visa for Transit
- Student Visa for pursuing bachelor, master or PhD degree
- Entrepreneur Visa
- Visa for Sport competition
- Medical internship Visa or Student Visa for Internship
- Exchange student Visa
- Medical Visa
- Visa for Academic purpose or International conference
- Employment visa (if you already have received offer letter from Taiwanese company)
Process of Taiwan visa application:
All Bangladeshi applications for a Taiwan Visa must be made by completing an Online Visa Application Form, by clicking on here. It will direct you to a secure site from which you can complete an online application. In the form, there will be an option of your agent name, you will not provide any agent name there. Once it is filled up, you will submit it and print out the copy for signing.
You can only apply for single entry visa. If you want to apply for multiple entry, you need to have at least 3 Taiwanese previous visas.
Common Supporting Documents for Taiwan Business visa:
We provide the customized and specific checklist for our clients while requested over email. But below are the common documents which you need to present.
- Online visa application form with signature.
- Taiwan’s inviter’s invitation letter (stating the purpose and applicant’s name and other detail).
- Bangladeshi Company cover letter mentioning purpose of visit, designation of the visitor, and the intended duration and days of stay (if applicants require multiple-entry visa, tentative traveling date should be mentioned).
- Bangladeshi Company’s registration and certificate issued by the India government.
- Bangladeshi Company’s bank statement for 3 months with Original bank stamp and ITR for 1 year.
- Proof of Transaction, e.g. LC/remittance receipts/business correspondence between trading parties, if any.
- Applicant’s personal salary bank account statement for 3 months with Original bank stamp.
- Applicant’s Income Tax Return for last 3 years.
- Two passport size photos (white background, showing 80% face)
- Original Passports with previous as well.
- Round trip air ticket and hotel booking.
- “Letter of Guarantee for Visa Application”, click here to download it. Email it to your inviter in Taiwan, and ask them to fill the form, sign and attached with the inviter’s ID copy and the Taiwan’s company / organization’s registration. The mentioned documents (either original or photocopies) should be printed out and provided.
If you are applying in other categories apart from Business, kindly communicate with us for updated checklist.
Additional supporting documents/interview might be required on a case-by-case basis. Please note, all above documents have to be in English only. If not in English, kindly translate and notarize it.
Above are the very generic visa supporting documents. We suggest you to connect with us to know the exact requirement for your visa application.
Even if you need assistance to fill up the online form or advice to prepare any of the supporting documents, you can take customized add-on assistance service from our experts.
The fee varies on the type and category of your visa and on the scale of support you require from our team. It is requested to contact our team to learn about the exact fees & Charges that will be applicable for you.
Approximate time is 2 to 3 weeks from the date of submission.
How to submit the Taiwan visa application:
It is very easy to apply thru us. You need to call up our Hotline Number +88 0184 1120 100 (Direct Call, WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) for an appointment to submit your documents. It is to be noted that we do not entertain any walk-in clients, hence prior appointment over phone or email is mandatory to submit your visa application. In case you do not know the list of required documents, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific query and our team will answer it specifically.
Counselling Support for Visa:
Also, if our team finds that you need an in-depth counselling support to prepare the visa application, we will suggest you and accordingly you can avail that to increase the chances of getting visa. To learn more about our Counselling Support Details, kindly Click Here.
Student visa for Taiwan:
We are happy to announce that; Taiwan student visa now can be processed very easily from Bangladesh. If you already have completed your university formalities and ready to take the final step of visa processing, we are here to assist you. You can apply the visa thru us at Dhaka and we will have it processed from the Taiwanese visa office in New Delhi. Write to email@example.com for details.
For More Details, Please Dial +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (We are also officially available over WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) or you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply you with further details. You may also pay a visit to our office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka (With Prior Appointment only) for further discussion.
*The above information is up to date and valid until 31 December, 2019.