<< Click Here to Go to South African Visa’s Main Page South Africa Transit Visa
Apply for South African Transit Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- You can apply for South African Transit Visa for the purpose travelling to or returning to Kingdom of Lesotho, Eswatini (Swaziland), Namibia & other countries where you must transit through any South African Airport to visit those countries.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and Submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- If you need assistance to prepare the necessary documents, then take our Visa Consultation Support & ready your application to get the visa very easily.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ South African visa applications & processes from the High Commission of South Africa in India.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports, (valid for at least 30 days after the intended stay/departure date from South Africa; at least Two unused/blank visa pages).
- Fully completed Visa Application Form – must be completed in black ink and block letters. The applicant must sign the application form, and the signature should match the signature on the passport. Click Here to download the Form.
- Three recent passport size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Click here for Photo Specifications.
- A Covering Letter from the applicant on plain A4 paper, starting with the name, profession, Passport Number, travel dates (in & out), purpose of travel, residential address in Kingdom of Lesotho or Eswatini (Swaziland) or Namibia or the destination country’s, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his/her phone number & email ID and addressed to – The Visa Officer, South African High Commission, New Delhi, India. In the end of the letter, you must mention your Bangladeshi residential address.
- Valid Visa copy or Residence Permit of Eswatini (Swaziland), Namibia, Lesotho or others. This visa or permit must be valid till the whole time of your visa processing.
- Valid & Confirmed flight ticket for destination country.
- Residential address proof (Utility bill copy / Lease agreement) of destination country.
- Bank Solvency Certificate along with Bank Statement of the applicant for the last 3 months or more / not less than 90 days (Required original bank statement on bank letterhead paper with stamp and signature and NO Passbook, NO e-statements, NO Net banking copies will be accepted).
- If the Applicant’s company is bearing the travel expenses, then a bank statement & solvency certificate of the company for the last 90 days minimum is required.
- Marriage Certificate & Nikah Namah of the applicant in English (if applicable).
- For Minor, a consent letter from the other parent if both the parents are not traveling together.
- For Children, Birth Certificate copy in English & notarized.
- COVID Vaccine Certificate
- Invitation Letter & Inviter’s National ID copy from destination country’s host or company (if the applicant is going for the first time)
- Any other documents the applicant/sponsor if asked after purchasing the service.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Transit Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, just submit your available documents with passport(s) to our office and ask our team for a Detail Consultation Support. Our Team will include this service into your invoice and do the needful to ensure that all the applicable documents are prepared errorlessly and properly aligned before sending to the Visa Office. To know more about our Detailed Consultation Support, please click here: www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
South Africa Transit Visa
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. Usually, It takes around 2-3 weeks for the entire process. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fee to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fee under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
South Africa Transit Visa
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation
# For Profile Assessment Service to identify visa eligibility (Your personal guidance to take the right travel decision & identify best visa option), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Assessment