<< Click Here to Go to South African Visa’s Main Page South Africa Tourist Visa
Apply for South African Tourist Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- You can apply for Tourist Visa for the purpose of leisure travel including vacationing, cruising, sightseeing, and other recreational activities in South Africa.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and Submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- If you need assistance to prepare the necessary documents, then take our Visa Consultation Support & ready your application to get the visa very easily.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ South African visa applications & processes from the High Commission of South Africa in India.
Special Note: For Official & Diplomatic Passport holders applying for any categories South African Visas, it is Mandatory to provide a Note Verbal from the Bangladesh High Commission, New Delhi. After we send the application to India, the applicant must assist us to get the Note Verbal issued from the BDHC, New Delhi.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports, (valid for at least 30 days after the intended stay/departure date from South Africa; at least Two unused/blank visa pages).
- Fully completed Visa Application Form – must be completed in black ink and block letters. The applicant must sign the application form, and the signature should match the signature on the passport. Click Here to download the Form.
- Two recent passport size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Click here for Photo Specifications.
- A Covering Letter from the applicant on plain A4 paper, starting with the name, profession, Passport Number, travel dates (in & out), purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his/her phone number & email ID and addressed to – The Visa Officer, South African High Commission, New Delhi, India. In the end of the letter, you must mention your Bangladeshi residential address.
- A Letter from South Africa with name and details of the ‘South Africa tour guide handling company’ partnering with Travel Agency in South Africa, listing tourists and signed.
- Copy of tours itinerary signed by South Africa host tour handling company.
- A day-to-day itinerary/travel plan covering your stay in South Africa.
- Ticket Itinerary & Hotel booking copy from your travel agent/tour operator.
- Bank Solvency Certificate along with Bank Statement of the applicant for the last 3 months or more / not less than 90 days (Required original bank statement on bank letterhead paper with stamp and signature and NO Passbook, NO e-statements, NO Net banking copies will be accepted).
- If the Applicant’s company is bearing the travel expenses, then a bank statement & solvency certificate of the company for the last 90 days minimum is required.
- Marriage Certificate & Nikah Namah of the applicant in English (if applicable).
- For Minor, a consent letter from the other parent if both the parents are not traveling together.
- COVID Vaccine Certificate
- Any other documents the applicant/sponsor feels important based on the application and respective to the profile (such as forwarding letter/NOC from applicant’s employer/School/University, trade license/incorporation certificate, salary statement/slip, NID, other financial/asset documents etc.), then you can submit those to our office for your visa application.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Tourist Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, just submit your available documents with passport(s) to our office and ask our team for a Detail Consultation Support. Our Team will include this service into your invoice and do the needful to ensure that all the applicable documents are prepared errorlessly and properly aligned before sending to the Visa Office. To know more about our Detailed Consultation Support, please click here: www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
South Africa Tourist Visa
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. Usually, It takes around 2-3 weeks for the entire process. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fee to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fee under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
South Africa Tourist Visa
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation
# For Profile Assessment Service to identify visa eligibility (Your personal guidance to take the right travel decision & identify best visa option), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Assessment