<< Click Here to Go to South African Visa’s Main Page South Africa Critical Skill Work Visa
South African Critical Skill Work Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- To apply for a Critical Skill Work Visa, the applicant’s occupation/critical skill must be on the Critical Skills list.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents and Submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- If you need guidance to prepare your applicable documents, then take the Comprehensive Consultation Support from our Expert Team.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ South African visa applications & processes from the High Commission of South Africa in India.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports, (valid for at least 30 days after the intended stay/departure date from South Africa; at least Two unused/blank visa pages).
- Fully completed Visa Application Form – must be completed in black ink and block letters. The applicant must sign the application form, and the signature should match the signature on the passport. Click Here to download the form.
- Two recent passport size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Click here for Photo Specifications.
- A Covering Letter from the applicant on plain A4 paper, starting with the name, passport number, travel dates, purpose of travel, employer’s details and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip (air ticket, accommodation, other living expenses etc.). The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his/her phone number & email ID and addressed to – The Visa Officer, South African High Commission, New Delhi, India.
- A Written Undertaking by the employer accepting responsibility for the costs related to the deportation of the applicant and his or her dependent family members, should it become necessary.
- A Written Undertaking by the employer to ensure that the passport of his or her employee is valid at all times for the duration of his or her employment.
- Proof that the applicant falls within the Critical Skills Category by specifically indicating the occupation/critical skill for which the application is being made. The occupation/critical skill must be on the Critical Skills list.
- A Confirmation, in writing, from the professional body, council or board recognized by SAQA in terms of section 13(1)(i) of the National Qualifications Framework Act, or any relevant Government Department confirming the skills (Original + Notarized copy), Qualifications of the applicant and appropriate post qualification experience (Notarized copies).
- If required by law, proof of application for a certificate of registration with the professional body, council, or board recognized by South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) in terms of section 13(1)(i) of the National Qualifications Framework Act.
- Proof of qualifications evaluated by SAQA and translated by a sworn translator into one of the official languages of the Republic.
- A Copy of South Africa Government Gazzette (Immigration Act.2002).
- A valid Contract of Employment.
- Full particulars of the Employer, including, where applicable, proof of registration of the business with the Commission on Intellectual Property and Companies (CIPC).
- An Undertaking by the Employer to inform the Director-General should the applicant not comply with the provisions of the Act, or conditions of the visa.
- Attested Bangladeshi Qualifications.
- CV and experience & Relieving letter attested.
- A detailed Letter of Invitation from the employer living in South Africa stating the name, passport number of the applicant(s) as well as the purpose of the visit. The letter must have the physical address, as well as contact details of the employer’s name and signature (Host’s Permanent Residence / ID copy attested by the Commissioner of OATHS or South African Police Services needs to be submitted – within 3 months).
- A Medical Report completed on prescribed Form BI- 811, issued by a registered medical practitioner on letterhead with regard to the applicant’s general state of health. The Report must be very recent at the time of submission.
- A Radiological Report completed on prescribed Form BI- 806, issued by a registered radiologist on letterhead certifying that the applicant has been examined by him or her with regard to active pulmonary TB signs. The Report must be very recent at the time of submission.
- A Police Clearance Certificate (Original) issued by the police or security authority in each country where the relevant applicant resided for 12 months or longer after attaining the age of 18 years except for South Africa, in respect of criminal records or the character of that applicant, which certificate shall not be older than six months at the time of its submission.
- Bank Certified Statement of the applicant/sponsor/employer living in South Africa for the last 3 months or more / not less than 90 days with the proof of sufficient financial means.
- COVID Vaccine Certificate
- Any other documents the applicant/employer feels important based on the application and respective to the profile, then you can submit those to our office for your visa application.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Critical Skill Work Visa application upon appointment at our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka office.
Confused in preparing documents and need Guidance from our Expert Consultants?
Don’t Worry, submit your passport and all available documents to our office and ask our team for the Detail Consultation Support. Our Team will include this service into your invoice and do the needful to prepare all the applicable documents errorlessly and also ensure that everything is properly aligned before submitting to the Visa Office. To know more about our Detailed Consultation Support, please click here: www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
South Africa Critical Skill Work Visa
Visa Application Processing Time: The timelines given by the South African High Commission for the processing of each application is a minimum of 60 days from the day of submission at Visa Application Centers. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fee to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fee under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
South Africa Critical Skill Work Visa
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation