<< Click Here to Go to South African Visa’s Main Page South Africa Corporate Work Visa from Bangladesh
South African Corporate Work Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
A Corporate Work Permit allows a Corporate Entity (e.g. a mining group, farmer, etc.) to employ a pre-determined number of skilled/semi-skilled/unskilled workers. There is no fixed validity period for such permits as the validity period is determined and stipulated by the corporate entity upon application. A corporate visa is issued for a period not exceeding three years.
- To apply for a Corporate Work Visa, the applicant must have the confirmation of employment from a South African company.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents and Submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- If you need guidance to prepare your applicable documents, then take the Comprehensive Consultation Support from our Expert Team.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ South African visa applications & processes from the High Commission of South Africa in India.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports, (valid for at least 30 days after the intended stay/departure date from South Africa; at least Two unused/blank visa pages).
- Fully completed Visa Application Form – must be completed in black ink and block letters. The applicant must sign the application form, and the signature should match the signature on the passport. Click Here to download the form.
- Two recent passport size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Click here for Photo Specifications.
- A Covering Letter from the applicant on plain A4 paper, starting with the name, passport number, travel dates, purpose of travel, employer’s details and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip (air ticket, accommodation, other living expenses etc.). The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his/her phone number & email ID and addressed to – The Visa Officer, South African High Commission, New Delhi, India.
- The applicant’s Contract of Employment with the company abroad valid for a period of not less than six months.
- A detailed Letter from the company abroad confirming that the applicant shall be transferred to a branch, subsidiary, or an affiliate of that company in South Africa.
- A detailed Letter from the branch, subsidiary, or an affiliate in South Africa confirming the transfer of the foreign applicant and specifying the occupation and capacity in which the applicant shall be employed.
- An Undertaking from the Employer that –
a) The foreigner shall only be employed in the specific position for which the visa has been issued;
b) The foreigner will, at all times, comply with the provisions of the Act and conditions of his or her visa and undertakes to immediately notify the Director-General if the employee refuses to comply with the provisions of the Act or conditions of the visa;
c) A plan is developed for the transfer of skills to a South African citizen or permanent.
- A Written Undertaking from the branch, subsidiary or an affiliate in South Africa to reimburse the Department any costs incurred in relation to the deportation of the holder of an corporate work visa and any of his or her family members.
- A Written Undertaking by the employer to ensure that the passport of his or her employee is valid at all times for the duration of his or her employment.
- Attested Bangladeshi Qualifications, CV, and experience & Relieving letter attested.
- A detailed Letter of Invitation from the employer in South Africa stating the name, passport number of the applicant(s) as well as the purpose of the visit.
- A Medical Report completed on prescribed Form BI- 811, issued by a registered medical practitioner on letterhead with regard to the applicant’s general state of health. The Report must be very recent at the time of submission.
- A Radiological Report completed on prescribed Form BI- 806, issued by a registered radiologist on letterhead certifying that the applicant has been examined by him or her with regard to active pulmonary TB signs. The Report must be very recent at the time of submission.
- A Police Clearance Certificate (Original) issued by the police or security authority in each country where the relevant applicant resided for 12 months or longer after attaining the age of 18 years except for South Africa, in respect of criminal records or the character of that applicant, which certificate shall not be older than six months at the time of its submission.
- Bank Certified Statement of the applicant/sponsor/employer living in South Africa for the last 3 months or more / not less than 90 days with the proof of sufficient financial means.
- COVID Vaccine Certificate
- Any other documents the applicant/employer feels important based on the application and respective to the profile, then you can submit those to our office for your visa application.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Corporate Work Visa application upon appointment at our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka office.
Confused in preparing documents and need Guidance from our Expert Consultants?
Don’t Worry, submit your passport and all available documents to our office and ask our team for the Detail Consultation Support. Our Team will include this service into your invoice and do the needful to prepare all the applicable documents errorlessly and also ensure that everything is properly aligned before submitting to the Visa Office. To know more about our Detailed Consultation Support, please click here: www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
South Africa Corporate Work Visa from Bangladesh
Visa Application Processing Time: The timelines given by the South African High Commission for the processing of each application is a minimum of 60 days from the day of submission at Visa Application Centers. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fee to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fee under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
South Africa Corporate Work Visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation