<< Click Here to Go to Romania Visa’s Main Page Romania Professional Activity Visa from Bangladesh
Apply for Romania Professional Activity Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- First, you can apply for a Professional Activity Visa, if you are about to exercise on the territory of Romania liberal professions regulated by special laws.
- If you do not know how to arrange the documents, then take our Instant Consultation service for proper guidance; so that you can avoid wasting your time and money on uncertain sources.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ Romania visa applications & processes from the Embassy of Romania in India.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports, (valid for at least 3 months beyond the validity of visa; at least Two unused/blank visa pages); No alteration or handwritten amendment concerning the data page; Clear Photocopy of front and last page and used pages (Current passport and last 02 old passports).
- Fully completed Visa Application Form from this portal: http://evisa.mae.ro/home.
- Two recent passport-size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 3cm x 4cm).
- An invitation letter from the relevant authority in Romania.
- Proof of fulfillment of the legal conditions for exercising the respective professions
- Proof that in the country of origin S/he practices a profession similar to the one S/he intends to pursue in Romania.
- Booking of a flight ticket to Romania.
- Medical insurance valid in Romania, covering one day longer beyond the intended period of stay and of a value not less than 30,000 EUR (original and a copy);
- Personal Bank statement of the applicant for the last 6 months with available balance to cover the tuition fee and living expenses. If someone else is sponsoring the trip, then passport copy of NID of the sponsor as well as the updated bank statement for the last 6 months.
- The criminal record (Police Clearance Certificate) issued by the authorities from the country of domicile or residence, apostilled or legalized, as the case may be.
- Proof of accommodation in Romania.
- Any other documents the applicant/sponsor feels important based on the application and respective to the profile (such as trade license/incorporation certificate, salary statement/slip, Marriage certificate & Nikah Namah, other financial/asset documents etc.), then you can submit those to our office for your visa application.
Everything has to be in English or in the Romanian Language, if anything is in Bangla, kindly translate into English and have it notarized accordingly.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Professional Activities Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, submit your ready documents & ask our team for a Pre-Check/Validation Support. Once your formalities with us are completed and before sending your documents to the Consular office, our team will ensure that all of your documents are errorless and properly aligned. Please click the link for details: www.StickerVisa.com/Validation
Romania Professional Activity Visa from Bangladesh
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. Standard visa processing time is 15-20 working days from the day of receipt of the application at the Embassy. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fees to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fees under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
Romania Professional Activity Visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# If you do not have any job offer or work permit, then you can avail our International Job Sourcing & Placement Service to assist you in availing job(s) for you, based on your requirements & eligibility.
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation