<< Click Here to Go to Romania Visa’s Main Page Romania Diplomatic Visa from Bangladesh
Apply for Romania Diplomatic Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- You can apply for a Diplomatic Visa or Service Visa if you are holding a diplomatic and/or service passport, traveling to Romania for a long period of time for a stay, as a rule, to fulfill, in Romania, an official function, as members of a diplomatic mission or consular post of the State of affiliation.
- If you do not know how to prepare the documents, then take our Instant Consultation service for proper guidance; so that you can avoid wasting your time and money on uncertain sources.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ Romania visa applications & processes from the Embassy of Romania in India.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports, (valid for at least 3 months beyond the validity of visa; at least Two unused/blank visa pages); No alteration or handwritten amendment concerning the data page; Clear Photocopy of front and last page and used pages (Current passport and last 02 old passports).
- Fully completed Visa Application Form from this portal: http://evisa.mae.ro/home.
- Two recent passport-size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 3cm x 4cm).
- The original invitation from a Romanian government or public administrations or Bangladesh mission in accordance with the bilateral agreements to which Romania is a party.
- Note Verbal from The Foreign Ministry of Bangladesh.
- Government Order from relevant department or division.
- A Forwarding Letter / NOC from the relevant government department or division.
- Booking of a one-way flight ticket to Romania.
- National ID card or birth certificate copy in English.
- Bank Statement for the last 6 months, issued no later than 48 hours before the visa dossier is submitted to the Consular Section of the Embassy.
- Any other documents the applicant/sponsor feels important based on the application and respective to the profile (such as trade license/incorporation certificate, salary statement/slip, Marriage certificate & Nikah Namah, other financial/asset documents etc.), then you can submit those to our office for your visa application.
Everything has to be in English or in the Romanian Language, if anything is in Bangla, kindly translate into English and have it notarized accordingly.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Diplomatic or Service Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, submit your ready documents & ask our team for a Pre-Check/Validation Support. Once your formalities with us are completed and before sending your documents to the Consular office, our team will ensure that all of your documents are errorless and properly aligned. Please click the link for details: www.StickerVisa.com/Validation
Romania Diplomatic Visa from Bangladesh
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. Standard visa processing time is 15-20 working days from the day of receipt of the application at the Embassy. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fees to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fees under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
Romania Diplomatic Visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# If you do not have any job offer or work permit, then you can avail our International Job Sourcing & Placement Service to assist you in availing job(s) for you, based on your requirements & eligibility.
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation