<< Click Here to Go to Romania Visa’s Main Page Romania Business Visa from Bangladesh
Apply for Romania Business Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- First, to apply for a Business Visa, you must have an Invitation Letter from a Romanian company or public authority to attend a business meeting, conference, trade show etc.
- If you do not know how to arrange the invitation, then take our Instant Consultation service for proper guidance; so that you can avoid wasting your time and money on uncertain sources.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ Romania visa applications & processes from the Embassy of Romania in India.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports, (valid for at least 3 months beyond the validity of visa; at least Two unused/blank visa pages); No alteration or handwritten amendment concerning the data page; Clear Photocopy of front and last page and used pages (Current passport and last 02 old passports).
- Fully completed Visa Application Form from this portal: http://evisa.mae.ro/home.
- Two recent passport-size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 3cm x 4cm).
- The invitation approved by the General Inspectorate for Immigration – Ministry of Internal Affairs of Romania. The original invitation from a company or public authority to attend meetings, conferences, fairs or congresses related to trade or industry, showing that the company or public authority will cover the costs of removal, in case of in which the invited foreigner does not leave Romania until the date on which the right of residence established by visa or other documents proving the purpose of the trip ends. To download Invitation Template, CLICK HERE.
- And/Or, If the foreign citizen is invited to Romania by a company that is on the ANAF lists as a large or medium contributor to the state budget, he will present a Letter of Guarantee from the company, addressed to the National Visa Center / MFA and registered at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Consular Department, Bucharest, Sector 1, Aleea Alexandru 24. To download the sample guarantee letter, CLICK HERE.
- A Forwarding Letter / NOC from the Employer (or relevant party: if businessman) stating the position, date of joining, salary, responsibilities, and grant of the leave for the travel. For student: a leave letter from institution.
- Booking of a two-way flight ticket to Romania.
- Accommodation assumed by the host through the invitation submitted or proof of accommodation with a tourist accommodation unit.
- Medical insurance valid in Romania, covering one day longer beyond the intended period of stay and of a value not less than 30,000 EUR (original and a copy);
- National ID card or birth certificate copy in English.
- Bank Statement for the last 6 months, issued no later than 48 hours before the visa dossier is submitted to the Consular Section of the Embassy. If the inviter is sponsoring, then also attach inviter’s bank statement.
- Any other documents the applicant/sponsor feels important based on the application and respective to the profile (such as trade license/incorporation certificate, salary statement/slip, Marriage certificate & Nikah Namah, other financial/asset documents etc.), then you can submit those to our office for your visa application.
Everything has to be in English or in the Romanian Language, if anything is in Bangla, kindly translate into English and have it notarized accordingly.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Business Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, submit your ready documents & ask our team for a Pre-Check/Validation Support. Once your formalities with us are completed and before sending your documents to the Consular office, our team will ensure that all of your documents are errorless and properly aligned. Please click the link for details: www.StickerVisa.com/Validation
Romania Business Visa from Bangladesh
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. Standard visa processing time is 15-20 working days from the day of receipt of the application at the Embassy. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fees to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fees under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
Romania Business Visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# If you do not have any job offer or work permit, then you can avail our International Job Sourcing & Placement Service to assist you in availing job(s) for you, based on your requirements & eligibility.
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation