Namibia Visa | We Process Namibia Visa from Bangladesh
How to Process of Namibian visa application from Bangladesh:
It is not easy to get Namibia visa from Bangladesh due to the remote location of its visa office. Currently, all Bangladeshi Nationals need to process this visa from their Embassy in New Delhi.
Sticker Visa team offers the entire solution for Namibia visa from Bangladesh. We made it very easy for Bangladeshi citizens to process Namibian visa from Bangladesh. You only need to hand over your documents and passport to us and once it is received by our team at Dhaka, we will forward it to their visa office in New Delhi for further processing. Please don’t hesitate to connect with us for personalized support.
Visa Categories of Namibia
Namibian High Commission in New Delhi generally issues Tourist or Business category visa for Bangladeshi Citizens. Namibia offers one of the best Safari Experience in the world and mostly people visit this country with tourist visa to observe the safari there.
Common Supporting Documents for Namibia Tourist or Business visa:
- Signed visa application form in two copies (Click Here to Download).
- Applicant’s valid passport.
- 2 copies of photo (35 * 45 mm, the face zoom will be 70-80%); white background and no more than 6 months old.
- Comprehensive Safari booking confirmation or Hotel booking for the entire stay period.
- Round Trip air ticket booking (dates should be aligned with the hotel booking).
- Bank statement for the last 6 months (applicants over 21 years old must submit their own bank statements).
- In case of a business visa, an invitation letter from the Organization in Namibia where the applicant plans to visit.
- In case of a tourist visa, a day-wise tour plan is recommended if you do not have safari booking.
- Yellow fever vaccination card.
- In case of spouses joining family, marriage certificates have to be provided as proof of relationship.
Please note that applicants might be asked for additional documents by visa officers (to be defined by Namibia’s visa officers of the relevant Embassy/Consulate General).
If you are applying in other categories apart from Business or tourist, kindly communicate with us for updated checklist.
Even if you need assistance to fill up the visa form or advice to prepare any of the supporting documents, you can take customized add-on assistance service from our experts.
The fee varies on the type and category of your visa and on the scale of support you require from our team. It is requested to contact our team to learn about the exact fees & Charges that will be applicable for you.
Approximate time is 1 to 3 weeks from the date of submission at Embassy in New Delhi.
Please add one week more with the above time-frame as official visa application transit time (both way) from Dhaka – New Delhi – Dhaka.
How to submit the Namibia visa application:
It is very easy to apply thru us. You need to call up our Hotline Number +88 0184 1120 100 (Direct Call, WhatsApp ) for an appointment to submit your documents. It is to be noted that we do not entertain any walk-in clients, hence prior appointment over phone or email is mandatory to submit your visa application. In case you do not know the list of required documents, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific query and our team will answer it specifically.
Counselling Support for Visa:
Also, if our team finds that you need an in-depth counselling support to prepare the visa application, we will suggest you and accordingly you can avail that to increase the chances of getting visa. To learn more about our Counselling Support Details, kindly Click Here.
For More Details, Please Dial +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (We are also officially available over WhatsApp ) or you send an email to email@example.com and we will reply you with further details. You may also pay a visit to our office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka (With Prior Appointment only) for further discussion.
*The above information is up to date and valid.
Namibia visa from Bangladesh