<< Click Here to Go to Montenegro Visa’s Main Page Montenegro Transit Visa from Bangladesh
Apply for Montenegro Transit Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- You can apply for Transit Visa if you need to go to your final destination country by transiting through Montenegro’s land borders. This visa may be issued for one, two, or exceptionally several transits through the territory of Montenegro, with a validity period of up to 6 months. On the basis of a transit visa, a Bangladeshi may stay in Montenegro for a period of up to 5 days upon each journey.
- A Transit visa may be issued to a Bangladeshi if he/she has secured entry into the state to which he/she is traveling. This visa may be individual and collective.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- Need guidance to prepare your documents? Take our Documents Validation Service for flawless documentation & visa processing.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ Montenegrin visa applications & processes from the Embassy of Serbia in India.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports, (valid for at least 90 days from the issue date of visa; at least Two unused/blank visa pages); No alteration or handwritten amendment concerning the data page.
- Fully completed Visa Application Form – must be completed in block letters. The applicant must sign the application form, and the signature should match the signature on the passport.
- Two recent passport-size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Click here for Photo Specifications.
- A Covering Letter from the applicant, starting with the name, designation, Passport Number, travel dates (in & out), purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his/her phone number & email address.
- If transiting through a Montenegro border, you must provide a valid visa or travel permission for the final destination country.
- A Forwarding Letter from the pertinent company which you are representing in Bangladesh.
- Air Ticket Itinerary copy & Accommodation Proof/confirmation document.
- Health/Travel insurance policy covering the duration of travel (minimum 30,000/- EUR). (EXCEPTION: holders of diplomatic passports, passports of the EU countries, Schengen zone, US, Canada, Great Britain, Australia, and seamen who already have health insurance covered due to their professional activities).
- Proof of sufficient funds for staying in the final destination (Bank statement for the last 6 months – from the applicant (where applicable)).
Everything has to be in English or in the Serbian Language, if anything is in Bangla, kindly translate into English and have it notarized accordingly.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Transit Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, submit your ready documents & ask our team for a Pre-Check/Validation Support. Once your formalities with us are completed and before sending your documents to the Consular office, our team will ensure that all of your documents are errorless and properly aligned. Please click the link for details: www.StickerVisa.com/Validation
Montenegro Transit Visa from Bangladesh
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. Standard visa processing time is 15 working days from the day of receipt of the application at the Embassy. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fee to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fee under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
Montenegro Transit Visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# If you do not have any job offer or work permit, then you can avail our International Job Sourcing & Placement Service to assist you in availing job(s) for you, based on your requirements & eligibility.
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation