<< Click Here to Go to Mauritius Visa’s Main Page Mauritius Practical Training Visa from Bangladesh
Apply for Mauritius Practical Training Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
Eligibility for Residence Permit to undergo practical training, industrial placement “stage” or internship in respect of Bangladeshi:
- A Bangladeshi intending to undergo practical training or industrial placement (“stage”) or internship with a view to enhancing his/her skills and experience should produce to the Passport and Immigration Office evidence of acceptance from a relevant institution/enterprise in Mauritius.
- He/She should be the holder of a degree and should not be remunerated in Mauritius.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and Submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- If you need assistance to prepare the necessary documents, then take our Visa Consultation Support & ready your application to get the visa very easily.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ Mauritius visa applications & processes from the High Commission of Mauritius in India.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Valid Passport along with Old Passports, (valid for at least 6 months after the intended stay/departure date from Mauritius; at least Two unused/blank visa pages).
- Fully completed Visa Application Form (2 copies) – must be completed in black ink and block letters. The applicant must sign the application form, and the signature should match the signature on the passport. Click Here to download the Form.
- Two recent passport-size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Click here for Photo Specifications.
- A Covering Letter / Letter of Acceptance from the Applicant on plain A4 paper, starting with the name, profession, Passport Number, travel dates (in & out), purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his/her phone number & email ID and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Mauritius High Commission, New Delhi, India.
- An Invitation Letter from Mauritius with name and details of the applicant and the purpose of the trip, who will bear the travel expenses, dates of travel etc.
- Documentary evidence of acceptance/admission to follow practical training course or undergo industrial placement or internship within well known and reputed local firms/companies in sectors such as textile, banking, hotel, consulting firms, professional bodies, etc. as part of the requirements of a course of study in an educational abroad or as required by Head Office of a company based abroad.
- Details of the duration of the practical training/industrial placement/ internship and confirmation by the accepting local firm/company that the placement/training is a full-time one. The period of training/ placement/internship should be for a maximum duration of six (6) months.
- Documentary evidence from the foreign educational or training establishment or enterprise to the effect that the training to be followed in Mauritius forms part of a course of study being followed by the applicants or is a requirement to enhance the skills and experience of the trainee.
- A Tripartite Agreement involving the trainee, the educational institution or enterprise abroad, and the receiving organization in Mauritius duly signed by all parties and bearing the seal of the institution and the receiving organization.
- Police Clearance Certificate of Bangladesh.
- Ticket Itinerary & Accommodation letter (proof of address in Mauritius and Copy of ID of tenant).
- Documentary evidence of the availability of funds or financial capacity to meet costs of travel and stay in Mauritius (A recent bank statement for a period of last 6 months).
- If the institution or company is sponsoring, then bank statement of the sponsor along with ID proof.
- A Medical Certificate certifying that the applicant is not suffering from any contagious or infectious disease. A test for HIV, Hepatitis B, a Chest X-ray carried out in his/her country of origin. Another medical certificate within one month as from the date of arrival in Mauritius
- Any other documents the applicant/sponsor feels important based on the application and respective to the profile (such as forwarding letter/NOC from applicant’s employer/School/University, trade license/incorporation certificate, salary statement/slip, NID, other financial/asset documents etc.), then you can submit those to our office for your visa application.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Practical Training Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, just submit your available documents with passport(s) to our office and ask our team for a Detail Consultation Support. Our Team will include this service into your invoice and do the needful to ensure that all the applicable documents are prepared errorlessly and properly aligned before sending to the Visa Office. To know more about our Detailed Consultation Support, please click here: www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
Mauritius Practical Training Visa from Bangladesh
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. Usually, It takes around 1 month for the entire process. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fee to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fee under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
Mauritius Practical Training Visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation
# For Profile Assessment Service to identify visa eligibility (Your personal guidance to take the right travel decision & identify best visa option), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Assessment