Mauritius Visa | We Process Mauritius Visa from Bangladesh
How to Process of Mauritius visa application from Bangladesh:
It is not easy to get Mauritius visa from Bangladesh due the remote location of its visa office. Currently, all Bangladeshi Nationals need to process this visa from their Embassy in New Delhi.
Sticker Visa team offers the entire solution for Mauritius visa from Bangladesh. We made it very easy for Bangladeshi citizens to process Mauritius visa from Bangladesh. You only need to hand over your documents to us and once it is received by our team at Dhaka, we will forward it to their visa office in New Delhi for further processing. Please don’t hesitate to connect with us for personalized support.
Visa Categories of Mauritius:
Currently, Mauritius Embassy in New Delhi issues tourist/business visa for Bangladeshi citizens. It is in a form of ‘Ok to Board’ letter which contains the name of the applicant with flight details and travel date. Generally it is valid for 6 months from the date of issue. Besides, Bangladesh citizens can apply for other categories as well and we request you to connect with us for farther details on other categories.
Common Supporting Documents for Mauritius Business visa:
We provide the customized and specific checklist for our clients while requested over email. But below are the common documents which you need to present for business visa.
- The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months beyond the period of stay allowed in Mauritius.
- Two visa forms duly completed. (Available at our office)
- Two recent passport-size color photographs.
- Cover letter from the applicant detailing reason behind the travel with tentative day wise trip plan.
- Round air ticket booking copy with PNR.
- Bank statement for last 6 months.
- Copy of Credit card with statement (if any).
- Confirmed booking of accommodation/hotel is also required from the hotel letter pad signed by the hotel manager with phone number. No third party website hotel booking will be accepted.
- If the stay is sponsored by a Mauritian citizen, an invitation letter is required from the Sponsor stating his/ her name, address and the relationship.
- In case of business travel, an invitation letter from the inviting organization is required on official letter pad of the inviter. It should details about the trip.
- Authorization letter for submission, which you need to sign at our office.
Please note that applicants might be asked for additional documents or in person interview by Mauritius’s visa officers (to be defined by Mauritius’s visa officers of the relevant Embassy/Consulate General).
Even if you need assistance to fill up the visa form or advice to prepare any of the supporting documents, you can take customized add-on assistance service from our experts.
The fee varies on the type and category of your visa and on the scale of support you require from our team. It is requested to contact our team to learn about the exact fees & Charges that will be applicable for you.
Approximate time is 3 to 6 weeks from the date of submission.
How to submit the Mauritius visa application:
It is very easy to apply thru us. You need to call up our Hotline Number +88 0184 1120 100 (Direct Call, WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) for an appointment to submit your documents. It is to be noted that we do not entertain any walk-in clients, hence prior appointment over phone or email is mandatory to submit your visa application. In case you do not know the list of required documents, you can email us at email@example.com with your specific query and our team will answer it specifically.
Counselling Support for Visa:
Also, if our team finds that you need an in-depth counselling support to prepare the visa application, we will suggest you and accordingly you can avail that to increase the chances of getting visa. To learn more about our Counselling Support Details, kindly Click Here.
Student visa for Mauritius from Bangladesh:
We are happy to announce that; Mauritius student visa now can be processed very easily from Bangladesh. If you already have completed your university formalities and ready to take the final step of visa processing, we are here to assist you. You can apply the visa thru us at Dhaka and we will have it processed from the Mauritius visa office in New Delhi. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
For More Details, Please Dial +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (We are also officially available over WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) or you send an email to email@example.com and we will reply you with further details. You may also pay a visit to our office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka (With Prior Appointment only) for further discussion.
*The above information is up to date and valid until 31 December, 2019.
Mauritius visa from Bangladesh