<< Click Here to Go to Mali Visa’s Main Page Mali Business Visa from Bangladesh
Apply for Mali Business Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- You can apply for a Business Visa for the purpose of attending a business meeting to trade show in Mali.
- Every document has to be submitted in 2 sets (one original & one color photocopy).
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- Need guidance to prepare your documents? Take our Visa Consulting Service for flawless documentation & visa processing.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ Mali visa applications & processes from the Embassy of Mali in India.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports, (valid for at least 6 months after the intended stay/departure date from Mali; at least Two unused/blank visa pages).
- Fully completed Two(2) Visa Application Form – must be completed in black ink and block letters. The applicant must sign the application form, and the signature should match the signature on the passport.
- Two recent passport size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Click here for Photo Specifications.
- A Covering Letter from the applicant on plain A4 paper, starting with the name, designation, Passport Number, travel dates (in & out), purpose of the business meeting, day to day agenda, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his/her phone number & email address.
- Invitation Letter from the business entity or other relevant party(ies) in Mali, along with the contact details and other necessary information.
- Bank Statement of the applicant for the last 6 months. If the applicant’s employer is sponsoring the trip, then provide the original bank statement of the company as well.
- Proof of current social and professional status of the applicant:
- Service Holder – Letter issued by the employer on company’s official letterhead establishing a position of the employee in the company, years in service, grant of leave and salary certificate of the last three (3) months.
- Business/self-employed – Visa request letter on official letterhead with company registration papers.
- Yellow Fever Vaccination Card / Certificate (Original & a copy).
- Return Air Ticket & Accommodation Booking.
Apart from the above-mentioned documents, the Embassy may request other documents as per the applicant’s profile or you can attach any other document such as day-to-day meeting agenda, other business documents etc.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Business Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, submit your ready documents & ask our team for a Detailed Consulting Support. Once your formalities with us are completed and before sending your documents to the Consular office, our team will ensure that all of your documents are errorless and properly aligned. Please click the link for details: www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
Mali Business Visa from Bangladesh
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. Standard visa processing time is 2-3 weeks from the day of receipt of the application at the Embassy. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fee to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fee under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
Mali Business Visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# If you do not have any job offer or work permit, then you can avail our International Job Sourcing & Placement Service to assist you in availing job(s) for you, based on your requirements & eligibility.
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation