<< Click Here to Go to Kyrgyzstan Visa’s Main Page Kyrgyzstan Guest Visa from Bangladesh
Apply for Kyrgyzstan Guest Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- Kyrgyzstan Guest (G) Visa is issued to the applicant for a period of up to 60 days, entering the Kyrgyz Republic for various purposes of private nature, to visit friends and acquaintances, or to receive medical services.
- If you do not know how to arrange the invitation, then take our Instant Consultation service for proper guidance; so that you can avoid wasting your time and money on uncertain sources.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ Kyrgyzstan visa applications & processes from the Embassy of The Kyrgyzstan Republic in India or online for E-Visa.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports.
- Fully completed Visa Application Form. Please CLICK HERE to download the Application Form. For Electronic Visa Application, CLICK HERE.
- Two recent passport-size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 3cm x 4cm).
- A Covering Letter from the applicant, starting with the name, designation, Passport Number, travel dates (in & out), purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his/her phone number & email address.
- An Invitation Letter issued through the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic, indicating the number of visa support.
- Original or copy of Visa Request Letter issued by a friend or acquaintance or medical institution or hospital in Kyrgyzstan with detailed address, applicant’s passport details, and reasons of intended travel with dates.
- Kyrgyz passport copy or Bangladeshi passport with work permit copy of the Inviter.
- Booking of a two-way flight ticket for Kyrgyzstan.
- Original Bank Statement in bank’s letterpad for the last 6 months, with Bank seal & signature, issued very recently. If someone else is sponsoring, then also attach sponsor’s bank statement along with a sponsorship letter.
- For applicants under 18 years old: a copy of Birth Certificate (containing information about parents) and copies of passports of the applicant’s parents (legal representatives)
Everything has to be in English or in the Russian Language, if anything is in Bangla, kindly translate into English and have it notarized accordingly.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Guest Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, submit your ready documents & ask our team for a Pre-Check/Validation Support. Once your formalities with us are completed and before sending your documents to the Consular office, our team will ensure that all of your documents are errorless and properly aligned. Please click the link for details: www.StickerVisa.com/Validation
Kyrgyzstan Guest Visa from Bangladesh
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. Standard visa processing time is 5-10 working days from the day of receipt of the application at the Embassy or Online. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fees to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fees under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
Kyrgyzstan Guest Visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# If you do not have any job offer or work permit, then you can avail our International Job Sourcing & Placement Service to assist you in availing job(s) for you, based on your requirements & eligibility.
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation