<< Click Here to Go to Kazakhstan Visa’s Main Page Kazakhstan Religious Activities Visa from Bangladesh
Apply for Kazakhstan Religious Activities Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- Kazakhstan Religious Activities (В6) Visa is issued to persons traveling to the Republic of Kazakhstan to participate in Religious Association Activities (except for missionary activities). This type of visa is issued for a single entry/departure for up to 90 days.
- If you do not know how to arrange the invitation, then take our Instant Consultation service for proper guidance; so that you can avoid wasting your time and money on uncertain sources.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ Kazakhstan visa applications & processes from the Embassy of The Republic of Kazakhstan in India or online for E-Visa.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports.
- Fully completed Visa Application Form. Please CLICK HERE to fill up the Application Form online or apply for Electronic Visa.
- Two recent passport-size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 3cm x 4cm). Also, a soft copy photograph is required.
- A Covering Letter from the applicant, starting with the name, designation, Passport Number, travel dates (in & out), purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his/her phone number & email address.
- An Invitation Letter issued through the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan indicates the visa approval number (telex number). The letter must be submitted by the inviting person/company or host in Kazakhstan to the Department of Consular Services of Kazakhstan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Department of Consular Services will provide the host person or company with a reference number for you to submit it with other documents to the Consular Section.
- Visa Request Letter issued by a Kazakhstan Religious Association with their address, applicant’s passport details, and reasons of intended travel with dates.
- Booking of a two-way flight ticket for Kazakhstan.
- Original Bank Statement in bank’s letterpad for the last 6 months, with Bank seal & signature, issued very recently. If someone else is sponsoring, then also attach sponsor’s bank statement along with a sponsorship letter.
- For applicants under 18 years old: a copy of Birth Certificate (containing information about parents) and copies of passports of the applicant’s parents (legal representatives)
Everything has to be in English or in the Russian Language, if anything is in Bangla, kindly translate into English and have it notarized accordingly.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Religious Activities Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, submit your ready documents & ask our team for a Pre-Check/Validation Support. Once your formalities with us are completed and before sending your documents to the Consular office, our team will ensure that all of your documents are errorless and properly aligned. Please click the link for details: www.StickerVisa.com/Validation
Kazakhstan Religious Activities Visa from Bangladesh
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. Standard visa processing time is 5-10 working days from the day of receipt of the application at the Embassy or Online. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fees to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fees under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
Kazakhstan Religious Activities Visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# If you do not have any job offer or work permit, then you can avail our International Job Sourcing & Placement Service to assist you in availing job(s) for you, based on your requirements & eligibility.
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation