<< Click Here to Go to Kazakhstan Visa’s Main Page Kazakhstan Diplomatic Visa from Bangladesh
Apply for Kazakhstan Diplomatic Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- Kazakhstan Diplomatic (A1, A2) Visa is issued to heads of foreign states, governments, international organizations, members of parliaments, foreign governments, international organizations, equated to diplomatic status and members of their families. Diplomatic visas are issued for single entry and multiple entry and exit. Single entry visa of A1, A2 category is issued for up to 90 days, multiple A1 – up to 1 year, A2 category – up to 180 days.
- If you do not know how to arrange the invitation, then take our Instant Consultation service for proper guidance; so that you can avoid wasting your time and money on uncertain sources.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ Kazakhstan visa applications & processes from the Embassy of The Republic of Kazakhstan in India or online for E-Visa.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports.
- Fully completed Visa Application Form. Please CLICK HERE to fill up the Application Form online or apply for Electronic Visa.
- Two recent passport-size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 3cm x 4cm). Also, a soft copy photograph is required.
- An Invitation Letter issued through the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan indicates the visa approval number (telex number). The letter must be submitted by the inviting person/company or host in Kazakhstan to the Department of Consular Services of Kazakhstan’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Department of Consular Services will provide the host person or company with a reference number for you to submit it with other documents to the Consular Section.
- Visa Request Letter issued by a Kazakhstan Government or Official Entity with company address, applicant’s passport details, and reasons of intended travel with dates.
- Government Order (GO) in English.
- Note Verbal from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bangladesh.
- Booking of a two-way flight ticket for Kazakhstan.
- For applicants under 18 years old: a copy of Birth Certificate (containing information about parents) and copies of passports of the applicant’s parents (legal representatives)
Everything has to be in English or in the Russian Language, if anything is in Bangla, kindly translate into English and have it notarized accordingly.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Diplomatic Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, submit your ready documents & ask our team for a Pre-Check/Validation Support. Once your formalities with us are completed and before sending your documents to the Consular office, our team will ensure that all of your documents are errorless and properly aligned. Please click the link for details: www.StickerVisa.com/Validation
Kazakhstan Diplomatic Visa from Bangladesh
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. Standard visa processing time is 5-10 working days from the day of receipt of the application at the Embassy or Online. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fees to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fees under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
Kazakhstan Diplomatic Visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# If you do not have any job offer or work permit, then you can avail our International Job Sourcing & Placement Service to assist you in availing job(s) for you, based on your requirements & eligibility.
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation