Kazakhstan Visa | We Process Kazakhstan Visa from Bangladesh
It is not easy to get Kazakhstan visa from Bangladesh due to the remote location of its Embassy. Currently, all Bangladeshi Nationals need to process this visa from their embassy in New Delhi. Kazakhstan visa from Bangladesh
Sticker Visa team offers the entire solution for Kazakhstan visa from Bangladesh. We made it very easy for Bangladeshi citizens to process Kazakhstan visa from Bangladesh. You only need to hand over your documents and passport to us and once it is received by our team at Dhaka, we will forward it to the Embassy of Kazakhstan in New Delhi for further processing. Please don’t hesitate to connect with us for personalized support.
Process of Kazakhstan visa application:
All Bangladeshi applications for a Kazakhstan visa must be made by completing an appropriate visa application form with relevant supporting documents. The hard copy of the visa application will be forwarded to their Embassy at New Delhi, India. Our team will provide you all necessary support to process the visa from Bangladesh. Please connect with us for detail information and updated visa forms. Kazakhstan visa from Bangladesh
Please Note, for the travelers expecting to visit Kazakhstan for the first time, must visit India to submit their application in person at Embassy for bio-metric & interview. From the second time on, the applicants do not need to go India in person, they can submit the application at Kazakh Embassy through us. However, for Official & Diplomatic passport holders applying with GO & Note Verbal, we can assist to submit the visa application at Embassy on applicant’s behalf.
Types of Kazakhstan Visa:
Please CLICK HERE to know All Visa Categories of both Short Stay & Long Stay along with the detailed documents’ checklist.
There are multiple types of visa that the Kazakhstan immigration office issues, these are:
a) Business visa b) Tourist visa c) Conference visa d) Official e) Transit visa f) Work visa g) Residence visa h) Others
The duration and the number of entries of the visa depends on the purpose of the travel. Hence, why you are intending to travel Kazakhstan is very important to describe before applying for visa. We can advise you more on your suitable category thru our personalized support experts.
Common Supporting Documents for Kazakhstan visa:
We provide the customized and specific checklist for our clients while requested over email. But below are the common documents which you need to present:
- Original Passport with minimum validity of six months after the intended date of stay in Kazakhstan and all previous passports.
- Visa Application Forms fully completed and signed. Original signature is required.
- Two recent passport size photographs with 80% face coverage, with white background and photo without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm).
- Covering Letter from applicant on company’s letter head or plain A4 paper, starting with name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by applicant with his/her phone number & email ID and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Kazakhstan, New Delhi, India.
- Invitation letter should be issued by the related Kazakhstan organization / host mentioning the recognition of the visitor and taking responsibility for the visitor for entire period of stay. The letter should be issued by the Immigration Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Kazakhstan. (Original copy is recommended, but email version is also acceptable).
- Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit. Also, if the company bear cost, it will be clearly mentioned on the letter. The letter must be addressed to: Embassy of Kazakhstan, Visa Section, New Delhi, India.
- Trade License: Translated Notarized version of your company. If you have other govt. registration documents of your business in English, you may also provide as supporting documents.
- Copy of Airline Tickets showing dates of entry and exit. Kazakhstan Visa from Bangladesh
- Confirmed hotel reservation or an invitation from an Kazakh travel agency with itinerary. Or resident’s utility bill’s copy is you are residing at inviter’s house.
- Bank Statement of applicant as well as of the company for last 6 months. Recent one, If your bank statement does not reflect the salary disbursement from your employer, then you also need to include salary statement/pay slip for last 6 months from your employer, duly signed by the concerned person.
- Copy of Marriage Certificate in English or translated and duly notarized. (if applicable)
Please note, all above documents have to be in English only. If not in English, kindly translate and notarize it. In case any person is declined to obtain entry visa to Kazakhstan, the Consular Section of the Embassy reserves the right to provide no explanation.
Above are the very generic visa supporting documents. We suggest you to connect with us to know the exact requirement for your visa application.
Even if you need assistance to fill up the visa form or advice to prepare any of the supporting documents, you can take customized add-on assistance service from our experts.
The fee varies on the type and category of your visa and on the scale of support you require from our team. It is requested to contact our team to learn about the exact fees & Charges that will be applicable for you.
Approximate time is 5-12 working days from the date of submission at Kazakhstan Embassy in New Delhi.
Please add one week more with the above time-frame as official visa application transit time (both way) from Dhaka – New Delhi – Dhaka.
How to submit the Kazakhstan visa application:
It is very easy to apply thru us. You need to call up our Hotline Number +88 0184 1120 100 (Direct Call, WhatsApp ) for an appointment to submit your documents. It is to be noted that we do not entertain any walk-in clients, hence prior appointment over phone or email is mandatory to submit your visa application. In case you do not know the list of required documents, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific query and our team will answer it specifically.
Counselling Support for Visa:
Also, if our team finds that you need an in-depth counselling support to prepare the visa application, we will suggest you and accordingly you can avail that to increase the chances of getting visa. To learn more about our Counselling Support Details, kindly Click Here.
Student visa for Kazakhatan:
We are happy to announce that Kazakhstan student visa now can be processed very easily from Bangladesh. If you already have completed your university formalities and ready to take the final step of visa processing, we are here to assist you.
We also provide support from some of the best universities in Kazakhstan if your sole intention is to study there.
Apply the visa thru us in Dhaka and we will have it processed from the Kazakhstan Embassy in New Delhi. Write to email@example.com for details.
For More Details, Please Dial +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (We are also officially available over WhatsApp ) or you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply you with further details. You may also pay a visit to our office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka (With Prior Appointment only) for further discussion.
Kazakhstan Visa from Bangladesh