<< Click Here to Go to Ireland Visa’s Main Page Ireland Training Visa from Bangladesh
Apply for Ireland Training Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- You can apply for a Training Visa for the purpose of attending a training course for up to 90 days in Ireland.
- You must have an Invitation Letter from the company/institution that is delivering the training course to apply for a Visa.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- Need guidance to prepare your documents? Take our Documents Validation Service for flawless documentation & visa processing.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ Irish visa applications & processes from the Embassy of Ireland in India.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports, (valid for at least 6 months after the intended date of departure from Ireland; with at least Two unused/blank pages).
- Fully completed and signed application Summary Sheet.
- Completely filled & signed the Supplementary Training Application Form.
- Two recent passport size Photographs (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Click here for Photo Specifications.
- An Invitation Letter from a training institute in Ireland detailing:
- The nature and duration of your training,
- Who will cover the cost of the trip and how you will be supported for the duration of your stay inclusive of travel, accommodation and living expenses, etc.
- The details of signatory- name, designation, contact details i.e. direct phone number and email ID (Digitally signed letter will not be accepted).
- The Training Itinerary for the entire duration of stay in Ireland (must be carried every time you present yourself at immigration in Dublin). The training itinerary should clearly specify what the applicant is going to do on a daily basis. General terms like ‘meetings’ and ‘discussions’ should not be used.
- Original Forwarding/NOC letter from the applicant’s employer in Bangladesh outlining the reason for traveling to Ireland, duration of stay, accommodation details, meeting agendas for daily basis, the cost of the trip is being borne by the company, undertake that the applicant will observe the conditions of the visa, that he/she will not become a burden on the State, and that will leave the State on the expiry of the permission to remain.
- For Self-Employed (Businessperson), must provide documentary evidence of business/company in the form of an original hardcopy letter from your company in Bangladesh outlining your business reason for traveling to Ireland.
- Salary statement/payslip for the last 6 months from the applicant’s employer.
- A Covering Letter from the applicant on company’s letterhead or plain A4 paper, starting with the name, designation, Passport Number, travel dates (in & out), purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his/her phone number & email address.
- Trade License of Bangladeshi company (Translated & Notarized). If you have other govt. registration documents (e.g. Incorporation Certificate) of your business in English, you may also provide as supporting documents.
- Ticket Itinerary & Hotel booking copy from your travel agent/inviter.
- Bank Statement of the applicant as well as of the company for the last 6 months (Required original bank statement on bank letterhead paper with stamp and signature and NO Passbook, NO e-statements, NO Net banking copies will be accepted). If the inviter is sponsoring, then also provide the inviter’s bank statement copy.
- Medical/Travel Insurance: Evidence of medical/travel insurance needs to be provided with your application and must present it to the Immigration Officer while travelling. You can purchase the International Insurance from here: https://forms.swisscare.com/#/itvi?icd=2205
- If you are a first-time traveler OR have never traveled outside of Asia, you will need to complete and sign the Undertaking on Your Return Form and submit this with your application.
- Previous Visa Refusals: If you have been refused a visa in the past for any country, you must provide the details.
- Apart from the above-mentioned documents, the Embassy may request other documents as per the applicant’s profile, such as travel medical insurance, marriage certificate, children’s birth certificates, ITR & TIN Certificates, NID, communication proof with invited, other business documents, financial/asset documents etc.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Training Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, submit your ready documents & ask our team for a Pre-Check/Validation Support. Once your formalities with us are completed and before sending your documents to the Consular office, our team will ensure that all of your documents are errorless and properly aligned. Please click the link for details: www.StickerVisa.com/Validation
Ireland Training Visa from Bangladesh
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. Usually, It takes around 2-3 weeks for the entire process. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fee to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fee under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
Ireland Training Visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation