<< Click Here to Go to Ireland Visa’s Main Page Ireland EU EEA Swiss Citizen Spouse Visa from Bangladesh
Apply for Ireland EU/EEA/Swiss Citizen (Spouse) Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- You can apply for this visa if you are traveling to accompany or join your spouse who is an EU/EEA/Swiss Citizen (Spouse) and who is moving to or residing in Ireland.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- If you are facing difficulties in preparing the applicable documents, then take our Visa Consulting Support.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ Irish visa applications & processes from the Embassy of Ireland in India.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports, (valid for at least 6 months after the intended date of departure from Ireland; with at least Two unused/blank pages).
- Fully completed and signed application Summary Sheet.
- Completely filled & signed the Supplementary Other Application Form.
- Two recent passport size Photographs (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Click here for Photo Specifications.
- An Invitation Letter from the sponsor in Ireland (duly signed) with the details of the signatory – name, designation, contact details i.e. direct phone number and email ID.
- A Covering Letter from the applicant on plain A4 paper, starting with the name, Passport Number, travel dates (in & out), purpose and outlining your reason for coming to Ireland. Also, provide details of the family member in Ireland who is sponsoring your application and give details of any other members of your family who are currently in Ireland, or any other EU Member State.
- Evidence of claimed relationship: You must provide evidence of the claimed relationship.
- Proof of the existence of the required family relationship to that citizen including where relevant dependency or membership of the household.
- Proof that you will be accompanying or joining that citizen who is exercising free movement rights in Ireland or provide a declaration or statement of confirmation that the citizen will be exercising those rights at the time of your arrival in Ireland.
- Proof of identity e.g. valid passports for the applicant’s family member and the EU citizen.
- Original Marriage Certificate & Nikah Namah.
- Original Police Clearance Certificate.
- You must provide evidence of your finances (such as Bank Statement) and those of your sponsor including evidence to show that your sponsor meets the minimum level of earnings required.
- If you are a first-time traveler OR have never traveled outside of Asia, you will need to complete and sign the Undertaking on Your Return Form and submit this with your application.
- Previous Visa Refusals: If you have been refused a visa in the past for any country, you must provide the details.
Apart from the above-mentioned documents, the Embassy may request other documents as per the applicant’s profile, such as travel medical insurance, birth certificates, NID, communication proof with invited, financial/asset documents etc.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your EU/EEA/Swiss Citizen (Spouse) Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, just submit your available documents with passport(s) to our office and ask our team for a Detail Consultation Support. Our Team will include this service into your invoice and do the needful to ensure that all the applicable documents are prepared errorlessly and properly aligned before sending to the Visa Office. To know more about our Detailed Consultation Support, please click here: www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
Ireland EU EEA Swiss Citizen Spouse Visa from Bangladesh
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. There is no fixed time for this application, but usually, It takes around 2-3 months or less if we do the consultation for the entire process. However, we ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fee to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fee under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
Ireland EU EEA Swiss Citizen Spouse Visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation