<< Click Here to Go to Ireland Visa’s Main Page Ireland conference visa from Bangladesh
Apply for Ireland Conference Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- You can apply for a short stay Conference/Event Visa to travel to Ireland for up to 90 days to attend a conference, symposium, or other events, eg for business or academic reasons.
- You must have an Invitation letter from the conference or event organizer.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and Submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- If you are facing difficulties in preparing the applicable documents, then take our Visa Consulting Support.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ Ireland visa applications & processes from the embassy of Ireland.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports, (valid for at least 6 months after the intended stay/departure date from Ireland; at least Two unused/blank visa pages).
- Fully completed and signed application Summary Sheet.
- Completely filled & signed the Supplementary Application Form.
- Two recent passport size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Click here for Photo Specifications.
- A Covering Letter from the applicant on plain A4 paper, starting with the name, profession, Passport Number, travel dates (in & out), purpose, a description of the conference or event and who is organizing it, the reason you want to attend the conference or event, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his/her phone number & email ID and addressed to – The Visa Officer Embassy of Ireland, New Delhi, India.
- Letter of Invitation You must ask the organizer of the conference to send you a letter with the information listed below. Include this letter with your application. The letter must include:
- A description of the conference and who has organized it.
- Confirmation that you are officially registered to attend.
- Confirmation that your registration fees have been fully paid (if relevant).
- A statement by the conference organizer about what they will contribute to the cost of your visit (if anything). The statement must indicate if the organizer will pay for ‘all’, ‘some’ or ‘none’ of the costs of your visit. If ‘all’ or ‘some’, the letter must include an estimate of everything the conference organizer will pay for, eg airline tickets, accommodation, living expenses, etc.
- Ticket Itinerary and accommodation confirmation.
- Bank Statement of the applicant for the last 6 months (Required original bank statement on bank letterhead paper with stamp and signature and NO Passbook, NO e-statements, NO Net banking copies will be accepted). If inviter is sponsoring, then also provide the inviter’s bank statement copy for the last 3 months. If your conference organizer is sponsoring your trip, then include a letter from your host that lists everything they will pay for, eg cost of airline tickets in Euro (as above).
- Medical/Travel Insurance: Evidence of medical/travel insurance needs to be provided with your application and must present it to the Immigration Officer while travelling. You can purchase the International Insurance from here: https://forms.swisscare.com/#/itvi?icd=2205
- If you are a first-time traveler OR have never traveled outside of Asia, you will need to complete and sign the Undertaking on Your Return Form and submit this with your application.
- Previous Visa Refusals: If you have been refused a visa in the past for any country, you must provide the details.
- Any other documents the applicant/sponsor feels important based on the application and respective to the profile (such as family details, forwarding letter/NOC from applicant’s employer/School/University, trade license/incorporation certificate, salary statement/slip, NID, other financial/asset documents etc.), then you can submit those to our office for your visa application.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your short stay Conference/Event Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, submit your ready documents & ask our team for a Pre-Check/Validation Support. Once your formalities with us are completed and before sending your documents to the Consular office, our team will ensure that all of your documents are errorless and properly aligned. Please click the link for details: www.StickerVisa.com/Validation.
Ireland conference visa from Bangladesh
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. Usually, It takes around 7 working days for the entire process. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Please add at least one (1) week more with the above time-frame as official visa application transit time (both way) from Dhaka-New Delhi-Dhaka.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fee to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fee under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
Ireland conference visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation