Ghana Visa | We Process Ghana Visa from Bangladesh
How to Process of Ghana visa application from Bangladesh:
It is not easy to get Ghana visa from Bangladesh due to the remote location of its visa office. Currently, all Bangladeshi Nationals need to process this visa from their Embassy in New Delhi.
Sticker Visa team offers the entire solution for Ghana visa from Bangladesh. We made it very easy for Bangladeshi citizens to process visa from Bangladesh. You only need to hand over your documents and passport to us and once it is received by our team at Dhaka, we will forward it to their visa office in New Delhi for further processing. Please don’t hesitate to connect with us for personalized support.
Visa Categories of Ghana
Ghana embassy in New Delhi generally issues the below types of visa for Bangladeshi citizens.
- Tourist / Short Visit visa
- Business visa
- Employment visa
- Student visa
- Transit visa
Common Supporting Documents for Ghana Business visa:
We provide the customized and specific checklist for our clients while requested over email. But below are the common documents which you need to present for business or tourist visa.
- One duly completed visa form. It will be done at our office during submission.
- Two recent passport-size photographs (35x45mm and 80% face zoom)
- Hotel booking & Confirmed air ticket (return/onward journey with PNR or E-ticket number).
- Yellow fever vaccination original card.
- Original invitation letter with original courier envelope & the inviter should fax or email a copy of the same invitation letter to the Ghana High Commission.
- An undertaking that the host/Inviter will ensure that the visitor complies fully with immigration laws of Ghana.
- Copy of ID prove with Phone number and Address of 2 reference persons in Ghana.
- Covering letter from the applicant.
- Forwarding letter from employers of the applicant. Office ID card copy and 2 copies of office visiting card.
- Trade license or Business registration copy of applicant while owns self-business.
- Bank Statement of the applicant for the last 6 months (180 days at least).
- Police clearance certificate of the applicant which should not be more that 6 months old.
Please note, that applicant might be asked for additional documents by visa officer if deemed necessary.
If you are applying in other categories apart from Business or Tourist, kindly communicate with us for updated checklist.
Even if you need assistance to fill up the online form or advice to prepare any of the supporting documents, you can take customized add-on assistance service from our experts.
The fee varies on the type and category of your visa and on the scale of support you require from our team. It is requested to contact our team to learn about the exact fees & Charges that will be applicable for you.
Approximate time is 2 to 3 weeks from the date of submission at Embassy in New Delhi.
Please add one week more with the above time-frame as official visa application transit time (both way) from Dhaka – New Delhi – Dhaka.
How to submit the Ghana visa application:
It is very easy to apply thru us. You need to call up our Hotline Number +88 0184 1120 100 (Direct Call, WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) for an appointment to submit your documents. It is to be noted that we do not entertain any walk-in clients, hence prior appointment over phone or email is mandatory to submit your visa application. In case you do not know the list of required documents, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your specific query and our team will answer it specifically.
Counselling Support for Visa:
Also, if our team finds that you need an in-depth counselling support to prepare the visa application, we will suggest you and accordingly you can avail that to increase the chances of getting visa. To learn more about our Counselling Support Details, kindly Click Here.
Student visa for Ghana from Bangladesh:
We are happy to announce that; Ghana student visa now can be processed very easily from Bangladesh. If you already have completed your university formalities and ready to take the final step of visa processing, we are here to assist you. You can apply the visa thru us at Dhaka and we will have it processed from the visa office in New Delhi. Write to email@example.com for details.
For More Details, Please Dial +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (We are also officially available over WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) or you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply you with further details. You may also pay a visit to our office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka (With Prior Appointment only) for further discussion.
*The above information is up to date and valid until 31 December, 2019.
Ghana visa from Bangladesh