<< Click Here to Go to Croatia Visa’s Main Page Croatia Work Permit Visa from Bangladesh
Apply for Croatia Work Permit Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- First. you must have a Work Permit issued by the Croatian Government through any Croatian Company to apply for a Work Permit Visa.
- To apply for a Work Permit, you must attest/legalize your Bangladeshi Police Clearance Certificate from The Croatia Embassy in New Delhi, India. For the Attestation or Legalization support, contact us directly. Visit this link to know the process: www.StickerVisa.com/Legalization
- If you do not know how to arrange the work permit, then take our Instant Consultation service for proper guidance; so that you can avoid wasting your time and money on uncertain sources.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- Need guidance to prepare your documents? Take our Documents Validation Service for flawless documentation & visa processing.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ Croatian visa applications & processes from the Embassy of Croatia in India.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports, (valid for at least 3 months after the intended stay/departure date from Croatia; at least Two unused/blank visa pages); No alteration or handwritten amendment concerning the data page; Clear Photocopy of front and last page and used pages (Current passport and last 02 old passports).
- Fully completed Visa Application Form – must be completed in black ink and block letters. The applicant must sign the application form, and the signature should match the signature on the passport.
- Two recent passport size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Click here for Photo Specifications.
- Work Permit copy for obtaining a Croatian entry visa against approved Work and Residence Permit.
- Travel medical insurance (minimum sum insured equivalent to Euro 30,000) for a period of at least 30 days or more from the day of arrival (as per your ticket) at Croatia (Or copy of insurance taken by Croatian employer, if already taken).
- Flight reservation ticket (one way) copy from your travel agent/inviter. Travel date should be around 2-3 weeks later from the date you submit your visa application at our Dhaka office.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Work Permit Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, submit your ready documents & ask our team for a Pre-Check/Validation Support. Once your formalities with us are completed and before sending your documents to the Consular office, our team will ensure that all of your documents are errorless and properly aligned. Please click the link for details: www.StickerVisa.com/Validation
Croatia Work Permit Visa from Bangladesh
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. Standard visa processing time is 15 working days from the day of receipt of the application at the Embassy. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fee to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fee under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
Croatia Work Permit Visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# If you do not have any job offer or work permit, then you can avail our International Job Sourcing & Placement Service to assist you in availing job(s) for you, based on your requirements & eligibility.
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation