<< Click Here to Go to Croatia Visa’s Main Page Croatia Study Visa from Bangladesh
Apply for Croatia Study Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- You can apply for a Study Visa for the purpose of pursuing a higher degree from any third-level institution in Croatia.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- Need guidance for admission and to prepare your documents? Take our Visa Consulting Service for flawless documentation & visa processing.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ Croatian visa applications & processes from the Embassy of Croatia in India.
How Would You Avail Complete Admission & Visa Support from ‘Sticker Visa’?
- First, you have to read the details till the end of this page. Then, if you are determined to study in Croatia by taking our admission & visa support, and have the capability to carry the tuition fee and living expenses, only then, call or email us to make an appointment to visit our office with your passport(s), academic documents, updated CV, NID/Birth Certificate etc. along with our Initial Registration Fee for a discussion meeting.
- After welcoming you to our office, we will receive the Fee & documents to register you first into our system; parallelly scan all your papers and return the hard copies. After that, we will sit together to discuss your case and clarify all confusion (that you have), and provide a proper guideline on your next step for admission & visa.
- We will also advise you which Service(s) (Click Here to know all Visa Services) you need to purchase based on your profile background and preferences.
- This non-refundable registration fee is basically a cumulative fee for process initiation (i.e. file opening), instant consultation, and profile assessment, which later will be adjusted with our processing/consultation fee (only if you are qualified to serve as a prospective student for Croatia). Otherwise, this fee will be considered for our Instant Consultation (and basic profile assessment) Service.
- To know the Registration Fee and to make a Prior Appointment to visit our office, please make a call at +8801841120155 or email Connect@StickerVisa.com.
- You may have a lot of questions such as, ‘are you eligible to apply?’, ‘who can be your sponsor?’, ‘does Sticker Visa provide bank support?’, ‘what is the total cost for study?’, ‘what is the full process to apply?’ etc. None of these questions will be answered over the phone or by email. Only after the official registration (under a unique invoice number), our consultants will check the documents, carefully listen to your case details, answer all your questions, and start the next official proceedings.
Our Contact Numbers are open 24/7 to provide information on how to make an appointment and visit our office to purchase our services – not for any free advice.
Our consultant(s) will provide any advice/solution after you officially purchase the service(s).
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports, (valid for at least 3 months after the intended stay/departure date from Croatia; at least Two unused/blank visa pages); No alteration or handwritten amendment concerning the data page; Clear Photocopy of front and last page and used pages (Current passport and last 02 old passports).
- Fully completed Visa Application Form – must be completed in black ink and block letters. The applicant must sign the application form, and the signature should match the signature on the passport. Visa application form can also be filled online (Click Here to fill-up).
- Two recent passport size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Click here for Photo Specifications.
- A Covering Letter from the applicant on plain A4 paper starting with the name, Passport Number, travel date, purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his/her phone number & email address.
- Proof of enrolment from the University/Faculty in Croatia.
- A Visa Support Letter from Institution in Croatia mentioning the name of the student, passport number, course details, and fees paid (where applicable). This letter must include the signatory’s contact details.
- Applicant’s all academic certificates & transcripts.
- Documents proving sufficient funds to support the stay in Croatia. Such as Three months bank statement (saving and current a/c, as applicable), and Three years Income Tax returns (as applicable), and a copy of an international credit card with three months credit card statement (if any).
- Proof of current social and professional status of the applicant:
- Service Holder – Letter issued by the employer on company’s official letterhead establishing a position of the employee in the company, years in service, grant of leave and salary certificate of the last three (3) months.
- Business/self-employed – Visa request letter on official letterhead with company registration papers.
- Travel Health Insurance to cover the possible expenses related to repatriation, for health reasons, urgent medical assistance and/or urgent hospitalization, with the minimum coverage of EUR 30 000. The insurance must be valid for the territory of the Republic of Croatia during the entire stay in Croatia.
- Air Ticket Booking copy
- Accommodation confirmation
Apart from the above-mentioned documents, the Embassy may request other documents as per the applicant’s profile and/or certified translation as well as the international certification (apostille) of the documents during the visa application process.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Study Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, submit your ready documents & ask our team for a Detailed Consulting Support. Once your formalities with us are completed and before sending your documents to the Consular office, our team will ensure that all of your documents are errorless and properly aligned. Please click the link for details: www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
Croatia Study Visa from Bangladesh
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. Standard visa processing time is 15 working days from the day of receipt of the application at the Embassy. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fee to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fee under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
Croatia Study Visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# If you do not have any job offer or work permit, then you can avail our International Job Sourcing & Placement Service to assist you in availing job(s) for you, based on your requirements & eligibility.
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation