<< Click Here to Go to Croatia Visa’s Main Page Croatia Conference Visa from Bangladesh
Apply for Croatia Conference Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- You can apply for a Conference Visa for the purpose of attending an international professional or education conference in Croatia.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- Need guidance to prepare your documents? Take our Documents Validation Service for flawless documentation & visa processing.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ Croatian visa applications & processes from the Embassy of Croatia in India.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports, (valid for at least 3 months after the intended stay/departure date from Croatia; at least Two unused/blank visa pages); No alteration or handwritten amendment concerning the data page; Clear Photocopy of front and last page and used pages (Current passport and last 02 old passports).
- Fully completed Visa Application Form – must be completed in black ink and block letters. The applicant must sign the application form, and the signature should match the signature on the passport. Visa application form can also be filled online (Click Here to fill-up).
- Two recent passport size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 35mm x 45mm). Click here for Photo Specifications.
- A Covering Letter from the applicant on plain A4 paper or company letter-pad, starting with the name, designation, Passport Number, travel dates (in & out), purpose of the conference, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his/her phone number & email address.
- An Invitation Letter from the Croatian Conference Committee stating the detailed purpose of the business meeting or else. This letter must include the signatory’s contact details.
- Documents proving sufficient funds to support the stay in Croatia and to return to the state of residence or to travel to a third state. Such as Three months bank statement (saving and current a/c, as applicable), and Three years Income Tax returns (personal and company, as applicable), and a copy of an international credit card with three months credit card statement (if any).
- Proof of current social and professional status of the applicant:
- Service Holder – Letter issued by the employer on company’s official letterhead establishing a position of the employee in the company, years in service, grant of leave and salary certificate of the last three (3) months.
- Business/self-employed – Visa request letter on official letterhead with company registration papers.
- Student – Letter from school/university for grant of leave and copy of the valid ID
- Travel Health Insurance to cover the possible expenses related to repatriation, for health reasons, urgent medical assistance and/or urgent hospitalization, with the minimum coverage of EUR 30 000. The insurance must be valid for the territory of the Republic of Croatia during the entire stay in Croatia.
- Means of transportation and intention to return to the country of residence: reservation of return travel ticket for airplane, bus, or boat; registration card and driver’s license if traveling by car; If the person is traveling to a third country, then proof of itinerary (travel ticket, etc.). Travel date should be around 2-3 weeks later from the date you submit your visa application at our Dhaka office.
- Accommodation: Hotel booking, private or other accommodation, real estate title deed or lease, proof of ownership or lease of a boat etc. Accommodation can be provided by the guarantor or the inviting party if so indicated in the Letter of Guarantee or the Letter of Invitation.
Apart from the above-mentioned documents, the Embassy may request other documents as per the applicant’s profile and/or certified translation as well as the international certification (apostille) of the documents during the visa application process.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Conference Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, submit your ready documents & ask our team for a Pre-Check/Validation Support. Once your formalities with us are completed and before sending your documents to the Consular office, our team will ensure that all of your documents are errorless and properly aligned. Please click the link for details: www.StickerVisa.com/Validation
Croatia Conference Visa from Bangladesh
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. Standard visa processing time is 15 working days from the day of receipt of the application at the Embassy. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fee to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fee under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
Croatia Conference Visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# If you do not have any job offer or work permit, then you can avail our International Job Sourcing & Placement Service to assist you in availing job(s) for you, based on your requirements & eligibility.
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation