Croatia Visa | We Process Croatia Visa from Bangladesh
How to Process of Croatia visa application from Bangladesh:
It is not easy to get Croatia visa from Bangladesh due to the remote location of its visa office. Currently, all Bangladeshi Nationals need to process this visa from their Embassy in New Delhi.
Sticker Visa team offers the entire solution for Croatia visa from Bangladesh. We made it very easy for Bangladeshi citizens to process Croatia visa from Bangladesh. You only need to hand over your documents and passport to us and once it is received by our team at Dhaka, we will forward it to their visa office in New Delhi for further processing. Please don’t hesitate to connect with us for personalized support.
Visa Categories of Croatia:
Croatia generally issues short term & long term visas in various categories according to the requirement of the applicant. We offer visa support for all of the kinds depending on the purpose of the visit of the client.
Some of visa categories that Bangladesh citizen usually applies are like below:
3. Family Or Friends Visit
4. Cultural/Sport Events/Study
5. Transit/Airport Transit
6. Official Visit
7. Medical Treatment
Common Supporting Documents for Croatia Business visa:
We provide the customized and specific checklist for our clients while requested over email. But below are the common documents which you need to present for business visa:
1. Visa application form: to be filled out in English signed by the applicant. (Click Here to Download)
2. Valid Passport with a minimum of three months validity and containing at least two empty pages (back to back). Clear Photocopy of front and last page and used pages (Current passport and last 02 old passports)
3. One photograph in color and 35×45 mm size with 80% face zoom.
4. Travel health insurance with the minimum coverage of EUR 30 000. The insurance must be valid for the territory of the Republic of Croatia during the entire stay in Croatia.
5. Cover letter: explaining the purpose of the trip with itinerary detailed location(s) and duration of stay in Croatia.
6. Air travel ticket booking copy with PNR.
7. Proof of the purpose of stay in Croatia i.e. a Letter of Guarantee by Legal Person in Croatia, copy needs to be submitted. Can be downloaded here and ask your inviter to fill it up and email to you. Or Invitation Letter (copy) if travelling on the invitation by a Croatian state authority.
8. Three months bank statement (saving and current a/c, as applicable),
9. Three years Income Tax returns (personal and company, as applicable), if any
10. Copy of international credit card with three months credit card statement if any
11. Letter issued by the employer on company’s official letterhead establishing position of the employee in the company, years in service, grant of leave and salary certificate of the last three (3) months
12. Business/self-employed – Visa request letter on official letter head with company registration papers.
13. Student – Letter from school / university for grant of leave and copy of the valid ID
14. Hotel booking, private or other accommodation confirmation copy or accommodation can be provided by the guarantor or the inviting party if so indicated in the Letter of Guarantee or the Letter of Invitation.
15. Authorization letter for submission, which you need to sign at our office.
Please note, applicants might be asked for additional documents or in person interview by Croatia’s visa officers (to be defined by Croatia’s visa officers of the relevant Embassy/Consulate General). Also keep in mind, our team needs to take an appointment to submit your visa application at the designated center, hence it is always recommended to submit your visa application at our office well ahead of your travel date.
If you are applying in other categories apart from Business, kindly communicate with us for updated checklist.
Even if you need assistance to fill up the online or offline form or advice to prepare any of the supporting documents, you can take customized add-on assistance service from our experts.
The fee varies on the type and category of your visa and on the scale of support you require from our team. It is requested to contact our team to learn about the exact fees & Charges that will be applicable for you.
Approximate time is 3 to 5 weeks from the date of submission.
How to submit the Croatia visa application:
It is very easy to apply thru us. You need to call up our Hotline Number +88 0184 1120 100 (Direct Call, WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) for an appointment to submit your documents. It is to be noted that we do not entertain any walk-in clients, hence prior appointment over phone or email is mandatory to submit your visa application. In case you do not know the list of required documents, you can email us at email@example.com with your specific query and our team will answer it specifically.
Counselling Support for Visa:
Also, if our team finds that you need an in-depth counselling support to prepare the visa application, we will suggest you and accordingly you can avail that to increase the chances of getting visa. To learn more about our Counselling Support Details, kindly Click Here.
Student visa for Croatia from Bangladesh:
We are happy to announce that; Croatia student visa now can be processed very easily from Bangladesh. If you already have completed your university formalities and ready to take the final step of visa processing, we are here to assist you. You can apply the visa thru us at Dhaka and we will have it processed from the Croatian visa office in New Delhi. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
For More Details, Please Dial +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (We are also officially available over WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) or you send an email to email@example.com and we will reply you with further details. You may also pay a visit to our office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka (With Prior Appointment only) for further discussion.
*The above information is up to date and valid until 31 December, 2019.
Croatia visa from Bangladesh