DR Congo Visa | We Process DR Congo Visa from Bangladesh
It is not easy to get Democratic Republic of Congo visa from Bangladesh due to the remote location of its Embassy. Currently, all Bangladeshi Nationals need to process this visa from their embassy in New Delhi. DR Congo Visa from Bangladesh
Sticker Visa team offers the entire solution for Democratic Republic of Congo visa from Bangladesh. We made it very easy for Bangladeshi citizens to process Democratic Republic of Congo visa from Bangladesh. You only need to hand over your documents and passport to us and once it is received by our team at Dhaka, we will forward it to the Embassy/Representative of Democratic Republic of Congo in New Delhi for further processing. Please don’t hesitate to connect with us for personalized support. DR Congo Visa from Bangladesh
Process of Democratic Republic of Congo visa application:
All Bangladeshi applications for a Democratic Republic of Congo visa must be made by completing an appropriate application form with relevant supporting documents. The hard copy of the visa application will be forwarded to their Embassy at New Delhi, India. Our team will provide you all necessary support to process the visa from Bangladesh. Please connect with us for detail information and updated visa forms.
Types of Democratic Republic of Congo Visa:
There are basically four types of visa that the Democratic Republic of Congo immigration office issues, these are:
a) Business b) Tourist c) Work d) Official/Diplomatic
The duration and the number of entries of the visa depends on the purpose of the travel. Hence, why you are intending to travel Democratic Republic of Congo is very important to describe before applying for visa. We can advise you more on your suitable category thru our personalized support experts.
Common Supporting Documents for Democratic Republic of Congo visa:
We provide the customized and specific checklist for our clients while requested over email. But below are the common documents which you need to present:
- Original Passport with minimum validity of 6 months after the return to Bangladesh and all previous passports. Also, photocopies of the visa pages must be included.
- Three Visa Application Forms, fully completed, print and signed.
- Three recent passport size photographs with 80% face coverage, with white background and photo without border (Size: 30mm x 40mm).
- Covering Letter from applicant on company’s letter head or plain A4 paper, starting with name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by applicant with his/her phone number & email ID and addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of the Democratic Republic of Congo, New Delhi, India.
- An invitation letter along with an original sponsorship issue by the person based in D.R. Congo legalized either by the Service of the General Direction of Immigration, the Congolese Notary or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Government of the D.R. Congo. (Mandatory)
- Yellow Fever Certificate (Original & Photocopy). Vaccination shot to be taken accordingly. (to be obtained from any competent hospital. The certificate should cover at least duration of validity of visa). The Original is also required while travelling to D.R. Congo.
- Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit. Also, if the company bear cost, it will be clearly mentioned on the letter. The letter must be addressed to: Embassy of Democratic Republic of Congo, New Delhi, India. DR Congo Visa from Bangladesh
- Trade License(if applicable): Translated Notarized version of your company. If you have other govt. registration documents of your business in English, you may also provide as supporting documents.
- Copy of Airline Tickets showing dates of entry and exit. DR Congo Visa from Bangladesh
- Confirmed hotel reservation. Or resident’s utility bill’s copy is you are residing at inviter’s house.
- Bank statement of applicant as well as of the company for last 6 months. Recent one, If your bank statement does not reflect the salary disbursement from your employer, then you also need to include salary statement/pay slip for last 6 months from your employer, duly signed by the concerned person.
- salary statement/pay slip for last 6 months from your employer,
- TIN and Latest Income Tax Return copy (only acceptable in English or translated and notarized)
- Copy of Marriage Certificate in English or translated and duly notarized. DR Congo Visa from Bangladesh
- Copy of birth certificate for children. These are recommended to provide.
Please note, all above documents have to be in English only. If not in English, kindly translate and notarize it.
Above are the very generic visa supporting documents. We suggest you to connect with us to know the exact requirement for your visa application.
Even if you need assistance to fill up the visa form or advice to prepare any of the supporting documents, you can take customized add-on assistance service from our experts.
The fee varies on the type and category of your visa and on the scale of support you require from our team. It is requested to contact our team to learn about the exact fees & Charges that will be applicable for you.
Varies widely on the basis of visa category and on the profile of visa applicant. Approximate time is at least 12 working days from the date of submission at Embassy.
Please add one week more with the above time-frame as official visa application transit time (both way) from Dhaka – New Delhi – Dhaka.
How to submit the Democratic Republic of Congo visa application:
It is very easy to apply thru us. You need to call up our Hotline Number +88 0184 1120 100 (Direct Call, WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) for an appointment to submit your documents. It is to be noted that we do not entertain any walk-in clients, hence prior appointment over phone or email is mandatory to submit your visa application. In case you do not know the list of required documents, you can email us at email@example.com with your specific query and our team will answer it specifically.
Counselling Support for Visa:
Also, if our team finds that you need an in-depth counselling support to prepare the visa application, we will suggest you and accordingly you can avail that to increase the chances of getting visa. To learn more about our Counselling Support Details, kindly Click Here.
Student visa for Democratic Republic of Congo:
We are happy to announce that Democratic Republic of Congo student visa now can be processed very easily from Bangladesh. If you already have completed your university formalities and ready to take the final step of visa processing, we are here to assist you.
We also provide support from some of the best universities in Democratic Republic of Congo if your sole intention is to study there.
Apply the visa thru us in Dhaka and we will have it processed from the Embassy of the Democratic Republic of Congo in New Delhi. Write to firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
DR Congo Visa from Bangladesh
For More Details, Please Dial +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (We are also officially available over WhatsApp, Viber, IMO) or you send an email to email@example.com and we will reply you with further details. You may also pay a visit to our office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka (With Prior Appointment only) for further discussion.
*The above information is up to date and valid until 31 December, 2019.
DR Congo Visa from Bangladesh