<< Click Here to Go to Belarus Visa’s Main Page Belarus Service Visa from Bangladesh
Apply for Belarus Service Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- A Service Visa is granted to Bangladeshi who are holding service/official passports, invited by Belarusian government or Bangladesh Mission or other legal entity for any offical mission or meeting or else.
- If you do not know how to arrange the documents, then take our Instant Consultation service for proper guidance; so that you can avoid wasting your time and money on uncertain sources.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ Belarus visa applications & processes from the Embassy of The Republic of Belarus in India.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports, (valid for at least 3 months after the date of departure from the Republic of Belarus; at least Two unused/blank visa pages); No alteration or handwritten amendment concerning the data page; Clear Photocopy of front and last page and used pages.
- Fully completed Visa Application Form. Please CLICK HERE to download the Application Form.
- Two recent passport-size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 3cm x 4cm).
- A Covering Letter from the applicant, starting with the name, designation, Passport Number, travel dates (in & out), purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his/her phone number & email address.
- Original or copy of Visa Request issued by the diplomatic representation or consular institution of the foreign state or of the representation of the foreign organization, accredited to the Republic of Belarus, that contains information about the foreigner and the visa requested, – for issuing visa to the participants of the events, that were organized by those representations and institutions.
- Note Verbal or Letter of Introduction from Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Bangladesh.
- Government Order from applicant’s department.
- Copy of accommodation booking.
- A Recommendation Letter from the applicant’s department or division.
- Booking of a two-way flight ticket for Belarus.
- Medical insurance valid in Belarus, covering the whole intended period of stay and of a value not less than 10,000 EUR (original and a copy). The electronic insurance from Belarusian companies are also accepted by the Embassy: Eximgarant of Belarus and Belgosstrah.
- Original Bank Statement in bank’s letterpad for the last 6 months, with Bank seal & signature, issued very recently.
- Any other documents the applicant/sponsor feels important based on the application and respective to the profile (such as salary statement/slip, Marriage certificate & Nikah Namah, other financial/asset documents etc.), then you can submit those to our office for your visa application.
Everything has to be in English or in the Russian/Belarusian Language, if anything is in Bangla, kindly translate into English and have it notarized accordingly. Also, information enabling the applicant’s intention not to enter the territory of the Member States to be assessed.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Service Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, submit your ready documents & ask our team for a Pre-Check/Validation Support. Once your formalities with us are completed and before sending your documents to the Consular office, our team will ensure that all of your documents are errorless and properly aligned. Please click the link for details: www.StickerVisa.com/Validation
Belarus Service Visa from Bangladesh
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. Standard visa processing time is 05-10 working days from the day of receipt of the application at the Embassy. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fees to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fees under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
Belarus Service Visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# If you do not have any job offer or work permit, then you can avail our International Job Sourcing & Placement Service to assist you in availing job(s) for you, based on your requirements & eligibility.
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation