<< Click Here to Go to Belarus Visa’s Main Page Belarus Join Family Visa from Bangladesh
Apply for Belarus Join Family Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- A Join Family Visa is granted to Bangladeshi nationals (wife/husband) who are going to join their Spouse in Belarus.
- If you do not know how to arrange the documents, then take our Instant Consultation service for proper guidance; so that you can avoid wasting your time and money on uncertain sources.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ Belarus visa applications & processes from the Embassy of The Republic of Belarus in India.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports, (valid for at least 3 months after the date of departure from the Republic of Belarus; at least Two unused/blank visa pages); No alteration or handwritten amendment concerning the data page; Clear Photocopy of front and last page and used pages.
- Fully completed Visa Application Form. Please CLICK HERE to download the Application Form.
- Two recent passport-size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 3cm x 4cm).
- A Covering Letter from the applicant, starting with the name, designation, Passport Number, travel dates (in & out), purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his/her phone number & email address.
- Original Invitation issued by Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus. Please CLICK HERE to download the invitation letter format.
- An Invitation Support Letter from the inviter or host in Belarus.
- Inviter’s Belarusian passport copy or residence permit copy.
- Birth certificate of the Inviter.
- Documents proving the family ties with the citizen of the Republic of Belarus (birth certificate, marriage certificate) – for family members of the citizen of the Republic of Belarus.
- Police Clearance Certificate from Bangladesh and from all the countries, the applicant stayed for more than a year previously.
- Copy of medical fitness certificate.
- Copy of accommodation proof, i.e. utility bill copy or letter from the local municipality of the host in Belarus.
- A Forwarding Letter / NOC from the Employer (or relevant party: if businessman) stating the position, date of joining, salary, responsibilities, and grant of the leave for the travel to the final destination. For Student: A leave letter from the institution.
- Booking of a two-way flight ticket for Belarus.
- Medical insurance valid in Belarus, covering the whole intended period of stay and of a value not less than 10,000 EUR (original and a copy). The electronic insurance from Belarusian companies are also accepted by the Embassy: Eximgarant of Belarus and Belgosstrah.
- National ID card or birth certificate copy of the applicants (in English).
- Original Bank Statement in bank’s letterpad for the last 6 months, with Bank seal & signature, issued very recently. If the inviter or host spouse is sponsoring, then also attach sponsor’s bank statement along with a sponsorship letter.
- For applicants under 18 years old: a copy of Birth Certificate (containing information about parents) and copies of passports of the applicant’s parents (legal representatives)
- Any other documents the applicant/sponsor feels important based on the application and respective to the profile (such as trade license/incorporation certificate, salary statement/slip, Marriage certificate & Nikah Namah, other financial/asset documents etc.), then you can submit those to our office for your visa application.
Everything has to be in English or in the Russian/Belarusian Language, if anything is in Bangla, kindly translate into English and have it notarized accordingly. Also, information enabling the applicant’s intention not to enter the territory of the Member States to be assessed.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Join Family Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, submit your ready documents & ask our team for a Pre-Check/Validation Support. Once your formalities with us are completed and before sending your documents to the Consular office, our team will ensure that all of your documents are errorless and properly aligned. Please click the link for details: www.StickerVisa.com/Validation
Belarus Join Family Visa from Bangladesh
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. Standard visa processing time is 10-15 working days from the day of receipt of the application at the Embassy. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fees to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fees under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
Belarus Join Family Visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# If you do not have any job offer or work permit, then you can avail our International Job Sourcing & Placement Service to assist you in availing job(s) for you, based on your requirements & eligibility.
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation