<< Click Here to Go to Belarus Visa’s Main Page Belarus Employment Visa from Bangladesh
Apply for Belarus Employment Visa from ‘Sticker Visa’ Bangladesh Office
- Belarus Employment Visa is granted to Bangladeshi nationals who received an offer letter from any private international organization in Belarus to perform any official or general work.
- If you do not know how to arrange the documents, then take our Instant Consultation service for proper guidance; so that you can avoid wasting your time and money on uncertain sources.
- You have to prepare the below-listed documents (as applicable for your profile) and submit those to our Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka Office.
- From Bangladesh, ‘Sticker Visa’ Office at Mirpur DOHS, Dhaka accepts all categories’ Belarus visa applications & processes from the Embassy of The Republic of Belarus in India.
Required Documents to Submit at Our Office (whichever applicable/available):
- Original Valid Passport along with Old Passports, (valid for at least 3 months after the date of departure from the Republic of Belarus; at least Two unused/blank visa pages); No alteration or handwritten amendment concerning the data page; Clear Photocopy of front and last page and used pages.
- Fully completed Visa Application Form. Please CLICK HERE to download the Application Form.
- Two recent passport-size photographs with 80% face coverage, white background, and without border (Size: 3cm x 4cm).
- A Covering Letter from the applicant, starting with the name, designation, Passport Number, travel dates (in & out), purpose, and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. The letter should be duly signed by the applicant with his/her phone number & email address.
- A Letter of Invitation / Visa Support from the Belarusian legal entity or from the foreign enterprise office in the Republic of Belarus and a copy of a special employment permit, issued by the local unit of the Citizenship and Migration Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus, certified by the Belarusian Public Notary or the relevant confirmation from the local unit of the Citizenship and Migration Department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Belarus, delivered directly to the Embassy/Consulate. Please CLICK HERE to download the Invitation Letter format.
- Employment Contract Letter signed by the Owner of the organization.
- Updated CV of the applicant.
- All the previous experience certificates of the applicant.
- Copy of graduation & post-graduation certificates & marksheets.
- Police Clearance Certificate from Bangladesh and from all the countries, the applicant stayed for more than a year previously.
- Copy of Medical Fitness Certificate (Health statement from the Doctor).
- Copy of accommodation booking on the hotel’s letterhead. A reservation from ‘booking.com’ or similar other websites is not acceptable (not applicable for regular travelers holding Schengen, US, Canada, Japan, Australia, and other visas / athletes / participants of cultural events).
- A Resignation Letter from the applicant’s previous office (where applicable).
- Booking of a one-way flight ticket for Belarus.
- Medical insurance valid in Belarus, covering the whole intended period of stay and of a value not less than 10,000 EUR (original and a copy). The electronic insurance from Belarusian companies are also accepted by the Embassy: Eximgarant of Belarus and Belgosstrah.
- National ID card or birth certificate copy in English.
- Original Bank Statement in bank’s letter-pad for the last 6 months, with Bank seal & signature, issued very recently. If someone else is sponsoring, then also attach sponsor’s bank statement along with a sponsorship letter.
- For applicants under 18 years old: a copy of Birth Certificate (containing information about parents) and copies of passports of the applicant’s parents (legal representatives)
- Any other documents the applicant/sponsor feels important based on the application and respective to the profile (such as trade license/incorporation certificate, salary statement/slip, Marriage certificate & Nikah Namah, other financial/asset documents etc.), then you can submit those to our office for your visa application.
Everything has to be in English or in the Russian/Belarusian Language, if anything is in Bangla, kindly translate into English and have it notarized accordingly. Also, information enabling the applicant’s intention not to enter the territory of the Member States to be assessed. The Embassy may conduct an interview with the applicant if they feel necessary.
Kindly prepare the above documents and call us to submit your Employment Visa application upon appointment at our office.
Having Confusions in Preparing Documents?
Don’t Worry, submit your ready documents & ask our team for a Pre-Check/Validation Support. Once your formalities with us are completed and before sending your documents to the Consular office, our team will ensure that all of your documents are errorless and properly aligned. Please click the link for details: www.StickerVisa.com/Validation
Belarus Employment Visa from Bangladesh
Visa Application Processing Time: The processing time varies on the merit of the documents/profile. Standard visa processing time is 10-15 working days from the day of receipt of the application at the Embassy. We ensure the fastest passport transit time from Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka for the quickest visa processing.
Visa Application Processing Fee: Visa processing fee varies largely depending on the level of supports you need from our office. Kindly call us to know the exact quote accordingly to your requirement of supports.
Now, Follow The Below Instructions To Apply for Your Visa:
Once you have the above applicable documents ready, simply call at our hotline numbers: +88 0184 1120 100 or +88 0184 1120 155 (Both numbers are available over WhatsApp & IMO) or Email at Connect@StickerVisa.com to take a prior appointment. Then, visit our office with all the ready documents & quoted fees to submit your documents. We will accept documents & fees under a unique Invoice number and proceed accordingly.
Our contact numbers are available 24×7, Please call now!
Belarus Employment Visa from Bangladesh
How Can You Increase Your Visa Issuance Possibility?
Simply choose any of the below services, to ensure that you have the best chance to get the visa:
# If you do not have any job offer or work permit, then you can avail our International Job Sourcing & Placement Service to assist you in availing job(s) for you, based on your requirements & eligibility.
# For Visa & Immigration Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Visa-Immigration-Counselling
# For Online Consultation Service (through Digital Tools, without a physical meeting), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/OnlineConsulting
# For Instant/On-Spot Consultation Service, please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Instant
# For Visa Application’s Documents Pre-check Service (before Embassy submission), please click > www.StickerVisa.com/Validation